The fight

The fight

-

Honestly, it happens anywhere, any time. In the house, in a shopping mall, in the car, at the salon, and possibly at the studio he is there with the lads. As long as he got to where you were going, and as long as you got where he was going. As long you you both got each other's points.

It didn't really matter to him if he caused attention, because with or without trying, the fans would always be there, as well as the paparazzi's. And you both fight about the smallest to the largest things. It actually annoyed both of you how you guys would always argue, but you both believed it was your unique way of showing that you cared.

Actually...there were a whole lot of ways to showed that you both cares, but arguing would always be one of them. You both believed that the fights was one of the biggest component in your relationship. It creeped and worried and confused a lot of people, but as Niall would always say: "Ain't nobody give two lying pigeons about what they think. We will fight how we want."

But that's not where he would end..

"Except my mum. She would kill me if she knew I never cared."

And you would always shake your head and roll your eyes... sometimes wondering how you fell in love with him in the first place.

***

Another update. Thanks for reading.

You know what to do..

CutiePuffPuffs