The study session

The study session.

-

"Gosh!" You groaned and banged your head against the counter. "I hate studying! It's the worst thing ever, right next to frikken death!" You continued banging your head against the counter.

Niall came and placed his hand between your forehead and the counter, just to stop you from you causing yourself a concussion. "Stop it!"

You glared at him with a sigh, "It's not fair! You never got to finish school, and you are probably so lucky today that you don't have to stress about your finalls to get frikken degrees."

"(Y/n), just because I never finished school, doesn't mean it was easy for me to get where I am today. It's actually hard. Yeah, I may be famous and wealthy and probably don't have to stress about anything... but it's hard being what and where I am."

"Yeah, sure." You rolled your eyes. "If you call signing people's pictures and foreheads and shirts and everything, and... going to the studio nearly every day to rehearse or record and singing to people is called hard where you are, just imagine me. Studying!"

Niall chuckled and leaned against the counter next to you. "Fine, how about I help you?"

You looked at Niall and chuckled like he was crazy. "Did you not hear yourself? You didn't finish school. There is no way you will understand a word here."

"Yeah there is." He rolled his eyes at you. "Irish people are clever, by your way, and I surely know I am Irish. And plus, I'm a good learner and a quick one too, and your are a good listener. You have a clear and memographical mind. I'm sure if I read this to you and ask you questions, it would be easy, yes?"

You polite in thought, before nodding slowly. "Fine, let's give it a try." Then ypu pointed yourbindex finger to him. "But if this doesnt work..."

"Trust me." Niall chukledblile he was cool. I mean, no doubt he is cool, but still. "It will work."

And with two hours straight (with a little interruption here and there, like kissing, butt spanking, laughing, yelling, groaning and eye-rolling, as well as shouting out words to remember over and over again) of studying, you finally knew a thing or two about a thing or two. Everything was fine for you. Easier than it was before.

Because... two weeks later, when you did the test and found the results, you quickly drove back home (though you did get sworn by an old man because you nearly bumped him) and ran to Niall.

"Niall! I did it!" You yelled with excitement.

He looked at you with a frown. "Did what? With who?" He then gasped and placed his hand on his chest, much like how Louis would have done it. "You cheated on me?"

"No!" You rolled your eyes. "I didn't do it it, I passed the test you help me study with."

"Really?" He smiled widely any hugged you. "That's great, (y/n)!"

"All thanks to you, Ni." You kissed his cheek. "Best study session ever!"

"We should have more of the study session." Niall smiled.

"Yeah..." You nodded in agreement. "Yeah, we definitely should."

"And I should be getting paid if I help you." He said.

"Shut up. You get paid for your career without even trying." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Whatever. But still... best study session - which happens to have Niall Horan involved - ever." He smirked.

You smirked back but rolled your eyes. "Whatever, Horan."

***

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoyed it all. More and more of these are gonna come! So keep keep in touch.

Love you

Vote and comment!!! Please!!!

CutiePuffPuffs