He knows when you're stressed out

-

He looked at you weirdly. "What was that?"

"I just really missed you." You lied with a smile and placed your hands on his shoulders as you stood in front of him.

He smiled - but you never knew it was a fake smile - and placed his hands on your hips. "Let me guess, you had a bad day?"

"Yes." You rolled your eyes. "But I have you all to myself, so I can de-stress myself with your help, Niall."

Niall shook his head. "No, (y/n), I don't think-"

But you never let him talk, instead, you pushed him on the couch and straddled his waist. "Ni... enough talking. Just be quiet for once."

Niall held you down, and was just about to speak, when you rolled your eyes and smashed his lips onto his lips. Niall took this by surprise and shock, and kissed you back for maybe a second or two before pulling away.

"(Y/n), what I was trying to say was..."

"Niall, Niall, baby. Don't worry. Why do you worry alot?" You smirked and leaned in, brushing your lips past Niall's sweet spot. He sucked in air and his hands tightened around your waist. "Just let it be."

"But (y/n)-"

You smashed your lips against his again and bit his bottom lip, making him groan, but again he pulled away.

"Niall-"

"You're not listening." He said looking in your eyes.

"Should I?" You smirked.

He - again - was about to speak, but you pressed your lips against his and ran your fingers through his hair.

Niall was fed up. He held your wrists and turned yours position, making him on top of you and you beneath him. He looked at you with a serious expression.

"Niall-"

"(Y/n), listen to me." He sighed. "Making out isn't gonna release your stress. And I don't want to be your de-stress buddy."

You sighed and looked down. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, (y/n)." He said and pecked your lips. "I'm not mad or angry."

You smiled and pecked his lips. "Thank you."

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"Yes." You smiled. "I guess I could get it off my chest with talking."

***

If you likw this, then you will love Forever and always. Yes, my book on Niall's Horan. Its one of a kind, and amazing to most who have already read it. Try it out. It won't miss a point you.