Scared of thunder

Scared of the thunder

-

It was probably around half past twelf or something, but you still didn't understand how the thunder and rain could still be put at this time.

You clutched onto the blanket and looked out the window, looking at the lightening sticking at a far distance. You were breathing heavily, and your eyes held fear. Niall was still peacefully sleeping... well, atleast that's what you thought.

You were scared of thunder because your brother once told you a scary story, when thunder was outside. It scared the living out of you, and you always thought that the scary man with a black long hat would come out to you and take you away. You felt it was childish that you thought of that until today, but you still had it in your mind.

Just as another loud thunder made its loud and visable appearance, you scram and pulled the blankets all over your head, the shivers started taking over your body.

"(Y/n)?" Niall's rasp voice broke out.

You ignored it, and tried to act as if you were sleeping. Niall touched your shoulders, mailing you scream and pull away from him.

"Its okay, (y/n), it's okay. I won't let anything hurt you, love." He whispered, now fully awake. He reached for you again and pulled you against him.

"Niall..." You whispered and placed your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you tightly. "I thought it was real."

"What was real, princess?" He asked.

"The scary man with the long black hat." You said and swallowed. "I thought he was here."

"Love, you're just scared of the thunder." He kissed the top of your head.

"I am." You nodded and pulled away from him. "I am.

Niall sighed and rubbed your back softly. "I will protect you from the man and the thunder, don't be scared."

You nodded and closed your eyes. Niall also closed his, and soon you both fell into slumber. But you reminded yourself that Niall was always there for you.

***

Hope you enjoyed.

Continue reading.

Vote and comment.

CutiePuffPuffs.