He cheats with his ex

-

You thought it was lies. You thought it was impossible for someone so pure like Niall to do such a thing to someone like you, when you hardly do anything wrong to Niall.

The questions kept floating in your mind, but they were too much to handle.

Why him? Why me? Why her? What does she have that I don't that causes him to cheat on me... with her, to be specific? I'm I not good enough? Is that it? Is she more than our love? Was fate wrong from the beginning?

The tears poured themselves. As if they were not sure if you wanted to cry or not, but at the state you were in now, they thought it was probably a good thing to let free. You sat with your legs pulled up to your chest and dug your head between your knees. You scram countless of times in frustration, anger, depression, pain and guilt, as Niall was out somewhere. The only flash images in your mind was him being with his ex at this very moment.

You felt like pain was everywhere and was refusing to leave you. You scram repeatedly over and over again, and cried freely. You scratched yourself, trying to relief your pain, but nothing seemed to be working.

You stood up quietly as the tears poured out your eyes like an unstoppable waterfall. You walked to your bathroom and sat on the toilet seat. You wiped your tears away with the back of your hand and starred at the tiled floor.

Again, the stupid thoughts floated round and around your head. You couldn't think straight, and felt like you couldn't feel anything. The light's reflection shone on something silver above your head onto your right. You glanced up at it.

It stood there, as if it was starring at you. It's sharp sides looked juicy to your eyes. It looked pleasant to you. Your hand lifted up and picked it up from its holder. You brang it down to examin it slowly and carefully.

What you were holding was a razor. Sharp and small, but it's innocence is deadly. It leaved blood as its design or creation. And because it can't feel pain, it can do anything.

You licked your dry lips and relaxed the sharp blade onto your wrist, where the brightest vein showed off its colour. You paused, just thinking. But you couldn't thing straight, and therefore your mind told you that you couldn't act straight, nor feel pain, well.. more pain than you have already felt.

You then suck in a small about of breath, and pressed the blade onto your skin for about five seconds. When you removed the blade, you noticed that the bladedid nothing but leave a faint mark there, which was slowly disappearing. You bit your lip and took in another small amount of air as you placed the blade back into position, this time, you moved it down.

A thin line of red appeared. Small dots of red started appearing too on that line. The dots because bigger an bigger, and then the one joined into the other and the other and the other. When it grew enough courage, it slid down your wrist like water, leaving a red trail.

You were not satisfied. You placed the blade right next to the red line and move it down again. The same thing happened with this red line that appeared.

Within minutes, you've made five more lines appear. You didn't feel pain, but what you did find fascinating was the red lines moving slowly and dropping to the floor. It reliefed the pain you felt.

Soon enough, you started feeling a sting on the first red line when an image of Niall popped in your head. You tilted your head in confusion, as a tear slid out of your eyes. It rolled down your cheek and landed on one of the red line. It stung like hell. You hissed and dropped the razor, but stared at the smal lines that remained in your skin.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Where are you, (y/n)?" You heard Niall's voice through the house. You remained silent, but your eyes glued onto the marked you've created.

"(Y/n)? Where are you!" Niall's voice sounded closer. You then soon heard his foot steps coming closer to the bathroom. "(Y/n)?"

You looked up, and there stood Niall, who had the most shocked expression ever displayed on his face before.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he rushed up to you and knelt down. You continued looking at him, as he continued rambling words.

"You cheated..." You whispered as a tear rolled down your face again.

"What?" Niall looked down at your wrist, ignoring.. or probably he didn't hear you. "What did you do? What are you doing this?"

"You cheated." You repeated. "Was she better? Prettier? More experienced?"

"(Y/n)-"

"Was she worth your time?" You asked in a whisper as more tears started pouring out your eyes.

"No..." he shook his head and closed his eyes for a while before looking at you. "I'm sorry. I was drunk, but that doesn't explain anything, and I know it. If i could turn back time, (y/n), I would. You have to believe me. I even went to go ask the guys how it all happened. They all were mad that I cheated on you, but they told me that I let her take me, so it's her fault too."

You starred into his eyes, not taking in any word he said. "Do you not love me?" You asked and you but your bottom lip as sobs started developing.

"What? That's crazy... of course I love you. I always have and I always will." He said as he shook your shoulders once he realised you weren't listening to him. "Listen to me."

"Is it me?" You asked, completely ignoring him.

"(Y/n), it's not you. It's no one, I promise!" He said.

Your vision started blurring, but you ignored it and closed your eyes. "I'm not the best, I know... but did you have to hurt me?"

Niall's eyes went wide when he realised you were looking conscious. "(Y/n), open your eyes. Stay with me. Please! Don't pass out, please!"

But you were out before his words filled your mind. You didn't die... no, but you did all into a land where pain was all you felt, saw, tasted, and talks to. It was his fault...

But it was partly your too.

***

Thanks for reading. This chapter should ave your own ending... so feel free to comment on how you would like to wake up or something!

Hope you like it guys. I really hope you did. I tried... and I'm happy I'm done this chapter for you all to read.

So please vote and comment.

Thanks.

CutiePuffPuffs.