Angels don't cry

Angels don't cry

-

"Angels don't cry... no... they don't. When troubles come, and they're all alone. They use their love... deep... inside. Filled with smiled, care and pride."

You sang softly as you rubbed his back in small circles as as your other hand's fingers ran through his hair calmly.

It's not always like this. But you've been with Niall for four years already. And every 10th August, or 24th November, he would always be like this. He would always hold a familiar picture and stare at it. He would cry for hours, without a break in between. You never knew why he was like this, but you were sure it was a memory of his... or something that happened long ago.

And all you would ever do is sit next to him, pull him to you and sing him a song your made up before you started dating with him. He would always bury his head on your chest, or on your shoulder, or in the crook of your neck.

You would sing him this song. He said that it was his favourite song when ever he was in the sad moods, and you would sing him this song.
So you smiled and layed with him, just singing or humming.

"Angels don't cry... no... they don't. When troubles come, and they're all alone. They use their love... deep... inside. Filled with smiled, care and pride."

***

Thanks for reading, even though it was short.

Get my book Forever and Always. Go to my profile and see it there!

Thanks.

CutiePuffPuffs