The ex returns (your ex)

The ex returns. (Your ex.)

-

You laughed as Niall ran down the hill, trying to catch one or two ducks. They weren't faster than him, but they surely we're skilled to ditch their prey.

You giggled as Niall came back, a bit dirty. He has a pout in his face, but you could see that he was happy. Five month without him because he was in your was too much, but you were happy that you could spend time with him without worries and anyone to disturb.

Or...so you thought.

Along came the spider. (Your ex-boyfriend). His short black hair and green eyes looked at you in recognition. He smirked and approached you and Niall.

"(Y/n)?" He spoke and crossed his arms over his chest. "Is that you? It's been so long. And here I though you would never get any prettier."

"Mike." You groaned and rolled your eyes. "How can I help you?"

Niall was aware of this guy, Mike. Not because you had that dissaopinted look on your face, but also because this guh had tried to mammy times to anger you.

"Just cane to see what fate brang along." He smirked and looked at Niall. "If it isn't Horan. Famous boy who turned out to be in a gay band."

"Mike!" You scrolled, but Niall shook his head at you and looked at Mike with daring eyes.

"Of it isn't Mike," Niall spoke with his accent thickened out, "infamous boy who turned out to be gay." Niall insulted him, making you smile a bit.

Mike looked offended, and was about to speak, but your Irish boyfriend spoke first.

"Oh, no, please dont deny it. Im pretty sure there are alot out there, waiting for their true love to come around." Niall smiled sweetly. "Look at you, all dressed up gay-ly, ready for the next d*ck to come your way. And hey... you can't have me. I'm as straight as a tiny stick. I have a girl to please me already. I love gay people. Not only because the fail to amuse my existance, but also because they have that small gay-accent."

"What?" Mike was now fuming.

Niall laughed. "Yes, exactly like that!" He smiled. "When you become famous like me one day, and the luck comes your way, I'll remember you only do one thing."

Mike frowned. "Which is?"

"The walk. Because you do it all wrong. You're supposed to have that sexy-man walk, not the walk that tried to show off a non existing butt." Niall chuckled. "You know what, Mikey? It was nice spending time with you. But right now, me, my straight pole and my girlfriend need to leave. See you on tv when you win 'The World's biggest Gay Guy who Doesn't Know How To Walk'."

Niall winked at him and pulled you by your waist. You both started walking away, leaving Mike stunned by Niall. Niall just smiled.not only because he lied about what he has told Mike, but because for once he mastered shutting someone up with lies.

And at this point, you were thankful that the ex returned, because you would have never seen Niall's cheeky side.

Ever.

***

I'm sorry if I offended any one. I just found it really funny. But I you wete offended, I will apologize personally to you through private message of you tell me to.

SORRY AGAIN

but thanks for reading guys.

Love you all.

CutiePuffPuffs.