The other member likes you

-

You smiled as you walked with Niall, fingers intertwined, towards the studio. Yes, finally, Niall decided that today you were going to come watch him rehearse. No... not because you were going to be bored at home (he doesn't really care either way), but because he was feeling himself today. He wanted someone to come and support him. He wanted you to watch what his passion was.

You happily agreed. It's been a while since you've been out, let alone, with Niall somewhere. And the studio was most probably the best place to go right now. They had nice lattes, and the food there were amazing.

Besides, it was cold out. You wore black jeans with brown boats and a pinks shirt with a black leather jacket. Your hair was tied up in a nice bun. You were warm... but can't say the same about Niall, who only wore a thin blue shirt and black jeans along with his Nike shoes. His hair was up as usual, and his eyes were slightly a grey colour... maybe because it was cold.

As you guys entered the studio, Niall told you to meet him at room one in ten minutes, which you nodded to, and he was off. You left to go to the small cafeteria around the corner, unfortunately which was out of the studio. You smiled at the lady who was working there today.

"Hi," you said warmly. "May I please have a latte."

"The usual?" She asked.

"Yes please." You grinned. "And a chocolate cupcake."

"Sure, sweetheart." She smiled and started making your latte. You, in the meantime, took out your phone and just randomly started going through your social media... on the latest updates of everything...

That's when you felt a presence behind you. You turned around and looked at him. He had a wide and bright, but shy, smile. His eyes were almost like the ocean...with green involved. His hair was always like usual, that side fringe he wore brang out his face.

He wore a warm purple hoodie with grey jeans and black shoes. He even had a scarf around his neck.

"Louis... hi." You smiled at him and placed your phone in your pocket.

"Hi (y/n)." He said and looked at you fully. "How are you?"

You shrugged. "Great and you?"

"Tired as usual, but am happy you are here. I never thought I'd see you here." He said.

"Ah, well Niall decided to let me come today." You chuckled and shrugged. "So I'm thankful that I am here."

"I am glad that you are here, too. I can't remember when I last saw you, actually. You look beautiful." He said. His cheeks had a hint or two of red. Either because he was cold... or actually blushing.

"Thank you, Lou." You giggled. "You don't look bad yourself. I'd say, you becoming more and more handsome." You winked.

Now, he blushed. "You think?"

"Yeah I do."

"Thanks (y/n)." He smiled. "I do try my best." He said.

It got quiet for a while, until he decided to speak again. "So, how is Niall treating you?"

You nodded with a small pout. "Great. He is great. A little crazy though, but great."

Louis nodded and looked down. "That's... good."

"Yeah," you slightly frowned but ignored it. The lady came back and tapped your shoulder. "Thanks." You smiled at her when she handed you your latte and chocolate muffin, not worrying about paying her. I mean, this place pays her, even for not working. You then looked back at Louis. "See you."