Chapter 3

Author's note:
When the brothers talk in bold is where they speak in their minds so that other people won't be able to hear what they are talking about when the brothers want privacy.
-------------------------
*Minghao's POV*

"EUN-JEONG!" I screamed towards those men in black who had captured Eun-Jeong.

'What do u do? Those men they... They seem familiar. They suddenly vanished into thin air. They must be vampires! WHAT DO I DO?!'

I walked around trying to find out where those men would be. All I could do was to go around the city to search for Eun-Jeong. I search the whole night without any clues or any idea where they would be.
***
Morning came and I had to go home or else my family would worry. So I teleported myself back to home and in front of my mansion door.

'How can I just go home and just leave Eun-Jeong in danger. But I have now choice do I? Mum would go crazy if I were to go missing or not go home.'

I walked into the mansion and everything was quite because it was still dawn. I slowly tip toed upstairs to the third room down the corridor. I opened my bedroom door which I share with my other three brothers (Jun, Soonyoung and Chan). I looked inside and saw my brothers sitting on their beds and looking at me.

"So where have you been Minghao?" Jun hyung asked as I closed the door.
"Where do you go?" Hoshi hyung asked as I took a step towards my bed.
"Hyung! Where did you go? Did you see a girl?" Dino asked and I gave back a glare to him.

I walked to my bed which was a normal bed and lied down and covered my self, we brothers all use normal bed but our parents use coffins. With my face on my pillow I screamed as loud as I could but the sound was only quite. My brothers was really worried about me but I couldn't bother answering them as I was worrying about Eun-Jeong.

"Guys don't worry about me I am fine and don't bother me until breakfast" I said in my mind so that my brothers can hear them through their minds as well.
"Hey Minghao you are still awake and where were you yesterday huh! Did you know is how worried I was! And mum even sent people to look for you!" S.coups hyung said in a angry but also worrying tone.
"Wait mum did! Then she must know where Eun-Jeong is!" I said unknowingly through our minds.
"Who is Eun-Jeong?" asked Jun.
"Ohhhh someone here is jealous!" mocked Seungkwan.
"Just SHUT UP! SHE IS MISSING AND IT MUST HAVE BEEN MUM's DOING!" I shouted and blocked our talk and went to sleep.

* No one's POV*

Eun-Jeong was carried by a man in black to an unknown mansion in the woods. The man who was carrying Eun-Jeong walked into the mansion and into a room where there are two coffins laying.

One of the coffins opened and a woman sat up and she was not old nor young, her face was pure white and had light make up. She raised her hand and the man in black put Eun-Jeong on a nearby sofa and woke her up. Then the woman nod her head and the man left, closing the door behind him.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I was woken up in an unfamiliar room. The room was very dark and the only light source was a chandelier hanging down the ceiling shining very dim light.

'Where am I

'Where am I. How did I get here'

"Miss Park Eun-Jeong, age 16 and have no family. Lives in an apartment in Seoul and works as a waitress in a cafe." Said a voice.

I looked around and saw a lady sitting in a coffin and another coffin next to her.

"Who may I ask are you" I questioned formally.
"I am a vampire, a mother of 13 sons, and also the mother of your only friend Minghao and you call me Mrs Min" she replied back as she walked out of her coffin and walking towards me. She sat down on a sofa opposite of me which is separate by a small table which holds two cups of coffee.
"Does that mean Mingaho is also a vampire?" I asked back.
"Yes" said Mrs Min.
"Can I ask why am I here?"I asked politely to Mrs Min.
"You are here simply because I want you here and also because it is rare for a human to have sweet blood." Mrs Min said as she took the cup and drank the coffee. As Mrs Min mentioned blood I had goosebumps even though I was not freaking out.
"No need to be afraid, I won't drink your blood, here read this." Mrs Min said calmly as she handed me a paper.
"What is this?" I asked as I took the paper and read it...

##########################
And... I am going to leave it like this so that I don't write too much.

Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!

~ Anjo-1316