Chapter 27

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

All her minions came running towards me all transformed into their creature. A cat girl tried to ctrach me from the side, it was a good thing that I was able to block that attack because I could see the green liquid from her nails which seems poisonous. 

When are they coming?

Thinking that made me lose focus and with a whack from a bat at the back of my head made me unconscious. 

*Vernon's POV*

My phone vibrating, I took it out to see a notification that Eun-Jeong pressed her safety button but it didn't show where her location was but only the location she was before. I transported myself to where she was before but the only thing that was there was her bag and her hair band.

I quickly searched around to see if there are any more signs but, unfortunately no. Soon after a few 10 or so seconds the rest of the brothers transported themselves here.

"Argh! where would she be?!" Dino said as he came back from searching the whole entire school.

"Wait, what's this liquid?" Jun hyung whose nose is really good smelt out a green liquid.

"That is poison." Stated Joshua hyung as he put a hand out to stop Jun hyung going too close.

*Ding*

Our phones all dinged at the same time. We all took it out to see a text fro Eun-Jeong through our group chat.

From: Our Jeonie

Oppas I am fine now, I am going home now, Dont worry! (with cute emoji)

"This is not right" Minghao hyung said "first of all, Eun-jeong never called us oppa or even texted us calling us oppa and second of all she doesn't know the way home and she never went home by herself." 

"Yeah, I think so too, someone is definitely behind this." Hoshi hyung sounded angry

"I've got a signal, looks like she is near the sea where they ship illegal drugs out of the country." Ren hyung came running towards us with a iPad mini 4 on his hand that Coups hyung gave him for work purpose, since Ren hyung is kind of like a secretary to Coups hyung since his other secretary kind of died due to weak body. 

"Pinpoint that place and send us the location." Wonwoo hyung said calmly

"Done." Ren hyung said and everyone's phone dinged 

"It's this shitty place huh. The same place when she was captured, seriously." Jeonghan hyung shook his head and disappeared into thin air. I turned around to see Seungkwan trembling in fear. I placed my free hand patted Seungkwan's shoulder calming him down.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

Water splashed on my face, waking me up from my relaxing sleep releasing that is wasn't so comfortable with both of my hands tied behind my back around the chair and also my legs. 

"Seriously..." I said cocking my head towards the figure in front of me, I gave a yawn towards the boringness.

"Looks like this is not your first time being captured." a woman's voice spoke, I looked up to see a bitch ass girl sitting crossed legged on her "throne" and her minions behind her.

"Who are you? and of course this is not my first time being kidnapped, it's actually my 30th time." I said being proud.

"Well let's say that I am the school's sponsor's daughter, Lee Jina and that today is the day you die." She replied back in a bitchy tone

"Well that's not the first time I heard this. Come at me then kill me." 

I saw her gritting her teeth. I smirked as I felt entertained the way she is jealous.

"So what's the reason why you wanted to kidnap me?" I asked

"Well of course you were to--" 

"Too close with the Min brothers and that I practically live with them and that you are really jealous?" I cut her off and mocking her.

I could clearly see her clench her jaw when I said that. She raised her hand and a minion came out behind her with a small knife and walked towards me.

"You have made made angry enough but let's have you gone before the Min oppas come and get you." She smirked 

With the minion behind me already, 'She' put her knife around my neck and...

I freed my tied hands and reached up towards the minion's head and pulled it down making her flip up in the air and land on the floor. I released my legs and by the time I stood up the other minions came running towards me as if we are in war. 

I scanned across the place I was in, everything was stocks but I could smell a particular drug that I sometimes smell from guys at my past school. But to see that there are at least 12 minions running towards me. I looked at my watch on my left hand and pressed the safety button again. With my right I took out 3 small knifes underneath my skirt that I always have just incase and threw it at the minions. 

3 down 9 left to go

I threw a punch at a catgirl enough to knock her out. Kicked another one at the stomach that fell on another while it scratched her poisonous nails at the one it fell one which practically should be dead in about a minute. 

Another one came flying towards me trying to throw a punch, I dodged of course, since she missed I grabbed her wings and using all my forces I tore it apart by a few centimetres of the body since i'm not a monster with a lot of strength.

4 down 5 to go

Kicking asses, punching fake faces, twisting elbows and legs and also breaking and cracking a few heads until the last one Jina...

~Anjo-1316

Just gonna leave it there. Oh and what happened to the boys? what is taking them so long? and I can't wait until December 5th!!!! SEVENTEEN COMEBACK!!!! also remember to vote for SEVENTEEN on MAMA! also if you have stars give support to seventeen!! Unless you're a multi fan at least give SEVENTEEN some appreciation. To those fans who are biased and doesn't give a crap about other groups, I know I know you love your group but don't BOO! Vote! don't BOO! Support!  (Stolen from Obama XD) 

But seriously even though I am not a CARAT or have any membership to other groups (since my parents doesn't let me buy stuff online and I, myself is broke) it doesn't mean that I am not a fan!

Sorry if I have offended anyone... but don't hate any groups and HATE is a strong word. Please stop ALL fan wars !!!