Chapter 17

*Ren's POV* 

Looking at her going blank and loose conscious made me feel guilty again. After what I did I already knew that she wouldn't accept me but seeing her for the last time before I leave would be good enough. I felt a sharp pain on my neck

'It must be the after pain of the bite.'

"I am sorry if it hurts too much, tell me if it gets infected so I can put treatment on it" said the guy who bit me. 

"Oh, okay... I am just going to go since Eun-Jeong doesn't approve of me as her brother, and it's better for her and me if we don't have to see each other anymore." I greeted them goodbye and was about to step into the elevator until another guy pulled me out.

It was a guy who has long hair and really looks like a girl but has man features. 

"Uh.. are you a transgender?" 

"No way, I know I look like a girl but I clearly am a man, do you want proof!" The gir.. no no the guy said.

"Sorry... um can you let go so I can leave?" 

"No I am not letting go, Come on guys lets go home! I'll be taking this guy okay? and Seungcheol will carry Eun-Jeong, and you are coming with us!" The guy said while commanding other guys that came out of no where. And woah there are 13 guys! (He had time to count since he is smart)

***

We arrived to a mansion in a blink of an eye and everything was huge. The guy let go off me but then pulled me inside. 

"Since you are Eun-Jeong's brother I will acknowledge you but it doesn't mean that you can roam freely around here, you will share the same room as Eun-Jeong until we clear out a room for you, and my name is Jeonghan and you must call me Master Jeonghan, only Eun-Jeong can call us by our names." Jeonghan explained everything but also not everything since I am still confused. 

I saw the guy who Master Jeonghan called Seungcheol carried Eun-Jeong upstairs well to be exact the third floor. Master Jeonghan pulled me as well to the third floor where there are three huge black doors and one white at the end of the corridor.

Master Jeonghan soon let go of my hand and told me that I will be in Eun-Jeong's room for a day or two and that I were to look after her if any danger happens which is unlikely. He also told me that since it is nearly 3 am they are going to sleep early but Master Joshua the one who bit me will have a check on Eun-Jeong and then go to sleep.

*********************************************

*Eun-Jeong's POV* 

I woke up due to the heat of my hands burning and a cold towel on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Ren holding my hands and half of his body on the bed and the other half on a chair.

I screamed...

Ren woke up instantly and jumped out of his chair while I cover myself with the blanket. The brothers barged into my room saying what's wrong and Dino the only one who is in deep sleep still laid comfortably in his bed.

"I'm sorry, I should't have scream, it's okay you guys can go to sleep, but please I don't want to be in the same room as him." I said as I pointed at Ren as  I sat up straight.

"Please go out before I go insane. I don't want my past to make me go insane and I don't want history to repeat itself, Please I beg of you!" Tears rolled down my cheeks as dark memories starts to flow into my head...

*Flashback (Two years ago)*

"Oi Park Eun-Jeong I heard your mum ran away with another man?" Ren spoke up and his 'slaves' laughed.

"This has nothing to do with you, also she is not my real mum." I replied back giving him the rude finger.

"Oh? well I don't care, just give me some pleasure already, my d**k is getting horny." He sang as he got close to me. 

"Don't make me kill you okay?" I warned him

"Ooooh, sound nice!, come and get me!~~~~" He sang again, to be honest his voice sound pretty good. Oh never mind I need to get to business.

A swarm of his 'slaves' started running towards me

~~~

Everyone either were unconscious or moaning cause they got hit at where the sun doesn't shine and the stomach. I clapped my hands.

"Good way to warm up the day, mmm... seems like I beat up 10 today." I sigh as I twisted  my back to get a nice cracking sound.

"I'll be going then, oh and Ren don't make me mad ever again, this is a warning." I warned Ren and walked away. I got home and notice my drunk dad on the floor and I flinched in pain to notice that there are glass shards on the floor and I stepped on them...

*End of Flashback*

"Okay I will leave..." Ren said with a shaking voice and left the room. I got rid of the covers to see Seungcheol remaining behind.

"Hey Eun-Jeong, you have to accept him, he is the only family you've got left." He said as he took a sheet on the chair Ren sat on.

"No I can't, I just can't..." I said "Please I can't face him..."

"You have to over come your fears to become strong is what Ae Ra told me when I was scared of heights." He said  smiling only to be crying within seconds.

"I'm sorry that you had to remember the past... but no matter what I still can't accept Ren." 

Seungcheol sighed and slapped his face down to his chin.

"This just reminds me of both Jeonghan and Wonwoo, those days when they won't even face each other..." he stopped and someone covered his mouth.

-------------------------------

*A/N*

Let's just stop here and rest for a while and wait for next week for another update...

Sorry if there are any grammatical errors...

~anjo-1316