Chapter 11

*Woozi's POV* 

After hearing the complete story of Eun-Jeong's life I felt rather angry. Even though she is just a normal human...

Then again my brothers started talking again in our heads.

That is soooooooooo sad! - Dino

Wow just wow! - Seungkwan

I wanna cry but my tears won't come out! - Vernon

Oi guys wanna do something to support her? - Hoshi

Like protect her? - Jeonghan

Yeah cause I feel sorry for her and I want to return her a favor because she is the one who will be looking after us for a year - Hoshi

I agree! - Minghao

Me too - Mingyu

Me three! - Wonwoo

Of course! - Vernon

Good point - Joshua

Well maybe not because that is already in the past and that didn't mum say not to fall in love with a human again? - Jun

Guys we don't want this to be same as last time - S.coups

You have a point there - Jeonghan

Okay, lets just settle this down as to whoever that wants to help her or protect her do whatever you want to do and those who don't want to can just treat her as a normal babysitter - DK

I wanna sleep now! - Dino

Ugh mood breaker - Seungkwan 

Lets just go to sleep now, it's already 3 am. The others who have tests tomorrow better study! - Woozi

I don't wanna! - Mingyu

*CUT* 

I saw Eun-Jeong just staring off to space. Suddenly everyone just stood up and went back to their bed rooms and Eun-Jeong came back to reality and looked around to see everyone gone except for me. 

I walked up to her and patted her head. 

"Don't worry they are just going to their bedrooms and some are going to study. Oh and Dino is already very sleepy so go and put him to bed." I said 

"Oh okay..." She replied back and went upstairs. I didn't go back to bed just yet but I went to the basement where the music room was. 

The music room space was the whole entire basement and only the brothers are allowed to enter. Even the maids or the butlers aren't aloud to entire. 

I opened the door and found Jisoo on his guitar and sitting on the grand piano.

"Oi get off my piano." I warned Jisoo 

"Oh sorry," Joshua said back and hopped of the piano "have a exam?" 

"Yeah" I said as I went over the piano and sat on the chair and I started to play.

*Just imagine him paying Simple on the piano and singing the lyrics.*

"wahh!!!! Good Job bro!" Joshua exclaimed with a thumbs up (Chuck) "and the meaning behind that was like fantastic!" 

"Oh thanks." I said "lets go and sleep, I am really tired right now"

"Okay!" Joshua said and walked towards the door and waited for me to get out. 

***

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I patted Dino as he slept. I looked around the room and everybody was sleeping soundly on their beds *Music starts to play and is very faint* 

I heard music playing and it was a piano playing.

'Don't tell me this mansion is actually haunted? but to think this is a vampire's mansion how could there not be any ghost or stuff. Perhaps it could be one of the boys practicing for his exam or something' 

I looked at the clock and it was already 3:30 am.

"Just three more hours until I can sleep." I spoke to myself.

The door opened and I saw Joshua at the door.

"You can go to sleep now, since Dino is already asleep you can go to sleep. The maids and the butlers look after the house once we all go to sleep, so don't worry." He said to me with a nod to signal me to leave the room. 

I stood up from mu chair and walked to the door, Joshua moved away to let me through.

"Sleep tight." He whispered to my right ear and gave me goosebumps.

I walked over to my room and opened my room door and I turned around to see that Joshua entered another room 

'It must be their other room, *sigh* I better take a shower again and go to sleep.'

***

I put my pajamas on and walked on the fluffy slipper that was in the closet. I walked to my bed and sat there for a while staring into blank space again. I lied down on the bed and reached out my right hand and recalled that scene when Vernon grabbed my wrist. 

Images swarmed in my head and tears started to flow down my eyes... I crawled under the blankets and cried myself to sleep.

***

I was woken up by the sound of knocking. I sat up and rubbed my swollen eyes. I got off the bed and walked to the door and opened it. I was shocked to see a maid holding a book.

"I had forgotten to give this to you. It is a guide book about the brothers and more information about them." The maid said as she handed me a book.

I took the book and thanked her and she walked away. I went back to the room and looked at the clock to see that it was already 11 am in the morning. Since the boys were not awake yet I went back to the bed and took out my reading glasses and yes I have glasses only when I have to read and yes I did not have my glasses when I read the rules. I need my glasses is because I can't read under bright light and the words start to move around and I can't read properly.

I got up again and this time I walked over to the desk which has the sheet of paper that contains the rules and took it with me.

I went back to the bed and picked up the book as well. I started to read ... 

<

<

<

<

'What is this?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Anjo-1316