Chapter 20

*Mingyus's POV*

11:16 pm

I took a step into the house and saw decorations around the ceiling, chandeliers, stairs and lot's and lot's of food!!!

My mouth started to water until I realized that Wonwoo texted me something urgent and told me to come home quickly, so I ran to our bedroom to see him, 

Sitting on his bed with a laptop on his lap. 

And it is urgent, look at this boy right here sitting comfortably on his bed and browsing through his laptop!

He scoffed and looked at me

"You know that I am actually older than you right?" He said with that blank stare 

"Yeah, Yeah, what is so urgent? that you want me to come home early?" 

"Ah, I just wanted to choose a dress for Eun-Jeong." 

"Huh?... a dress for Eun-Jeong?... why?" 

"This is because her birthday in tomorrow and there is 44 mins left until midnight" stated Wonwoo who went back looking at the laptop and browsing to buy a dress.

"Okay, fine I will help." I said as I walked over to Wonwoo's bed and sat next to him looking at the dresses.

>>>>>

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I looked at the list of things to buy;

They were basic food ingredients like vegetables and some baking instruments etc. 

"I wander why we need to buy this." I thought I spoke in my mind but unfortunately I spoke out my thoughts

"As usual you speak out your thoughts." Ren spoke out behind me with a chuckle.

"Tease me again and you'll never be my brother." I warned him

He kept silent and didn't talk until we finished shopping.

11:25 pm 

We walked out of the mall, both of us holding a bag each to see a few black cars blocking the way.

One of the car door opened to reveal a buff guy in black suit with sunglasses. I backed a few steps and bumped into Ren. Instead of me apologizing he apologized. 

"Ren take the phone from my back pocket and contact the Min siblings." I said quietly.

Soon I felt a touch on my left check of my but and not where the phone is.

"Where are you touching it's the right one!" I yelled quietly

"Ah... sorry." He apologized and took the phone from the right back pocket. From the sounds of tapping on the phone it seems like he was typing with one hand since he had groceries on the other hand.

"They said that it is something that I have to handle and they will watch from the sidelines and if they have weapons they will help." He whispered in my ear which gave me butterflies in my stomach which is not a good thing because when I get butterflies in my stomach it means real danger is going to happen. 

I felt something going into my jacket pocket and it was my phone. I walked casually towards the man

"What is it that you want?" I asked

"We want that guy over there Choi Minki and we don't need a mere woman here." He said as he tired to push me  but I dodged his attack and kick his legs from behind. I looked over to see other men getting out of the car and Ren carefully placing the bags down and starts to warm up.

But when I turned around to see some guys with armed gun I quickly searched the guy that I just knocked out. I found a pistol and a dagger with sharp teeth at the other end and three throwing knives. 

I hid behind a tree and looked around for Ren. I saw him fighting with three guys.

I've got to help him! but wait should I or should I not?

It seemed like a devil and an angel appeared on my shoulder, the angel saying that he is my brother so I should help him but then the devil saying that i should not because he was the one that cut my precious hair.

I ignored them and counted how many guys there were. 

1, 2, 3, ....7!  7 guys.... that is okay with me!

I threw a throwing knife at the closet guy I could find. It hit the thighs. I rushed over to that guy and knocked him out with the back of the dagger and pulled him into the bushes. I searched the guy and found another pistol and more throwing knives. 

I looked over to see Ren having only one more guy left. 

Now 5 more guys are left, now left me test how good this rifle is...

I looked for another guy and shot him on the arms and legs. Another guy saw me and ran towards me I clicked the gun again bit there was no more bullets left. I threw away the gun and took out the dagger and swing! I cut his stomach and I knocked the guys head with the back of the dagger. 

2 down 3 to go

I looked around again and saw two other guys going against Ren. I quickly ran to the nearest car that is also near Ren. 

"Ren!! heads up!!" I screamed to get his attention and threw a gun at him. He caught the gun and *BANG BANG BANG* three guns shots echoing. Three guys all on the floor with blood flowing from their legs and arms. 

*Clap* Clap* *Clap*

I turned around to see Seungcheol and Jeonghan walking towards us.

"Well done Ren, you are hired as ours and Eun-Jeong's personal bodyguard...."

~Anjo-1316