Chapter 22

Into Joshua's mind... 

Mum talked to me before Eun-Jeong came here. She told me everything about her and that she is a descendant of Ae Ra. When I first heard of her, I couldn't believe that she would be a descendant but when I saw her she looked exactly like her... but I still couldn't believe that, until... I tasted her blood.  It's the same taste that I haven't tasted for years. I felt so refreshed and that I wanted more but I didn't want to hurt her.

When I saw her playing Ae Ra's favorite Beethoven music piece, for a moment there I though that she was alive. If she didn't have a lover and still loved us, she would have been still alive but not as a human but as a vampire. We could turn her into a vampire but she loved someone else other than us. It was our human butler. That is the reason why every maids and butlers living in this mansion are robots, that can speak but they don't have emotions nor living cells in their body. 

Our brothers barely remember Ae Ra because since we were so depressed that she left and died, mother erased her brief appearance and fixed our memories and only some of us remember her. She was a lovely girl just like Eun-Jeong but I don't want Eun-Jeong as her substitute, I want to love her properly this time but... I don't want us to fight over her like last time and end up breaking our bond. Those two had the best bond than any of us but since that day they never talked again. 

Also when I drank Ren's blood there was something very different about him... He is not fully human, even though he is Eun-Jeong's brother they only have a bit of connection through DNA but he just isn't fully human...

~Anjo-1316

P.S
From now on I will sometimes put chapters based on each members thoughts about Eun-Jeong and they will not be in order... also since I started school, updates will be once in a while. Please understand....