Chapter 8

*Vernon's POV*

This girl Eun-Jeong was really interesting even though she's a human and I dislike humans, she is different, she was not like others who are only after lust and title. Anyways Eun-Jeong is really different and she makes me feel comfortable when she is near me. Though there was a time that I really had to control myself from loosing my mind.

It was when I told her about the classes and I was really close to her and I could smell her blood. For some reason her blood made me feel like drinking her blood, but it was a good thing that I was able to control my thirst for blood. Though I could only control for a little while.

After I told her about the classes and thing I quickly rushed to the third level, about to go to class but I ran up to the rooftop and saw a girl there. With out realizing I lost my mind and went to that girl and straight away drank her blood from her neck.

I was a good thing that I quickly came back to my senses and used my ability to erase that girl memory after that I quickly went back to class and sleep throughout the lesson because I was too tired.

*Eun-Jeong POV*

While eating and talking about random stuff I realized that Vernon was acting weird and I thought that was him like everyday acting very weird. After lunch we all went back to our classes.

Everything was quite boring because it was about history with humans. I was very angry that some people said bad things about humans but to avoid attention or any conflict I just stayed quiet until another teacher called Dino and me out to talk about something.

So I stood up and walked to the door with Dino hoping that it would be something good.

"So Young Master Vernon fainted in the middle of my lesson and was sent to the infirmary to rest and we don't know what the cause of it yet, but we want you two to know and thinking that you might be able to do some help. Also since your older brothers are a uni and are in the test periods we don't want them to fail." The teacher said everything so fast that I couldn't get everything in my mind yet.

But to think that Vernon fainted was very something very unusual for Vampires. Without thinking properly Dino pulled me to the infirmary as fast as he could while he literately dragged me there.

We went into the room and saw Vernon covered by a blanket and sweating a lot. Dino quickly let go of my hand and rushed over to Vernon. "Hey hyung wake up! are you ok? Please wake up!" Dino cried with real tears.

I quickly rushed over to Dino and comforted him. Suddenly he turned around and hugged me tight and cried even more.

'Why is he crying? Did something happen to Vernon before or something?'

Then out of nowhere Seungcheol rushed into the room and quickly walked over us.

"What is the problem with Vernon! Why is Dino crying!" Shouted Seungcheol which made me flinch and I couldn't get my words out.

"We are not... sure what happened to Vernon and Dino just suddenly cried and hugged me" I said trying not to get scared.

Then while hearing my words Seungcheol's eyes sadden and walked up to me and hugged me as well.

'What is with the hugging! this is the third time already!'

"Ah sorry I just wanted to thank you for being beside Vernon and comfort Dino, Dino is crying because he was traumatized when he was young but lets not talk about this when Dino is here." Seungcheol said as he let go of me and a tear rolled out of his eyes. I took out my hand and gently wiped his tear away and he took my hand and leaned his head on my hand.

'Why is it hot here! ah wait my cheeks are so hot! What is going on!?'

"Ah! Eun-Jeong is blushing!" Shouted Dino as he got out of my grasp.

"Wait me? huh blushing?" I questioned "Never mind that, Dino are you ok?"

"Yeah I am fine now." he said while wiping his tears away and looked at Seungcheol and me "Are you guys still going to hold hands?"

Quickly Seungcheol let go of my hand, stood up and looked at Vernon who was still unconscious. Then the door opened again and the nurse came in.

"Young master Vernon's condition is very bad and he will have to take rest at home. The cause for his fainting was from the blood that he drank from a girl and she is a witch." She said while reading the folder that she had with her.

"What can we do to cure him?" Seungcheol asked the nurse

"All we need to do is to give him medication and take care of him, If he gets worse he will need a humans blood to recover fully." the nurse said while looking at me.

"Umm... if he needs blood I can give it to him"I said as I stood up.

"No... I..d..don't want to... drink her..blood" Vernon suddenly said weakly

"Vernon! you're awake!" Shouted Dino.

*A/N*

Ola! How is this chapter?

I ran out of ideas so I just created a problem waiting to be solved *sheepishly laughs*

Remember to vote!..... If you want to....

~Anjo-1316