Chapter 25

*Just a warning here, there may be a little swear word later in this story.*

*Dino's POV*

I saw her walking into the dining room and searched her body to see if she wore her watch.

She did, I skipped to her remembering that I had a question to ask her.

A sudden memory came into my mind and made me stop, a woman that looked exactly like Eun-Jeong but it is not Eun-jeong.

"Ae Ra?" a name popped out of my mouth making me confused.

"Wait who is Ae Ra? and how do I know this name? Hyungs do you know this name?" I turned around to my brothers and they didn't speak

"Yeh-" Vernon hyung spoke up but Seungkwan hyung smacked the back of vernon hyung's head.

"What was that for," Vernon hyung rubbed the back of his head opened his mouth again ""Nah, nah I thought you said someone else's name and I just realised that it was Ae Ra and I got it wrong, sorry." Vernon hyung put his hands together as if he was praying.

I turned back to Eun-jeong to see her shocked, I went close to her and waved my hands at her eyes.

"Hello? earth to Eun-Jeong?" I waved again, she suddenly snapped and came back to reality.

"Oh sorry Dino, what was it that you want to ask me?" She asked me 

"Ah yes come here." I put my hand around her shoulders and led her to the chairs and asked her questions about the upcoming exam

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

I opened the lock of my locker and took out the books that I needed to do homework in. It was already after 11pm, I closed the locker door and walked to the gates where Dino, Vernon and me would meet up to get picked up by our butler whose name I still don't know but it doesn't matter since he isn't even alive.

Reaching to the gate, remembering that I put my phone in the locker and I ran back to get it. Suddenly someone bumped into me. 

"Ah, I'm sorry" I apologised and went the other way but that person blocked me. I looked up to see the same girl from back then at the cafeteria. She held out my phone that has the case that has a photo with everyone in it.

"Ah! that's mine give it back!" I tried to grab the phone she was holding but she swung her hand away preventing me from getting it.

"Oh this is yours?" She said with a mocking face

"Can I please have it back." I said formally 

She was about to hand it back to me but she took it back again.

"Oh, wait what is with this phone cases? a photo of the Min brothers? since when were so you so close to them?" She asked

"Well, lets say about two months ago, and they treat me sooo well that I don't even have to babysit them anymore." I lied to her

"Don't lie to me, I know when you are lying or not." She grabbed my collar 

"Whoa, calm yo pussy right there, don't get me mad okay? I don't want someone to die here." I sweared at her. 

"MAD?! well I am just going to see how fucking mad you can get." She pulled me in closer just about close enough for me to head but her. I crashed my head onto her head making her lose her grip and fall onto the ground.

"Minions!!! Get Her!!" She screamed and her 'minions' came out running towards me. I pressed the button on the watch to warn the brothers...

Oh shit...

~Anjo-1316

I am just gonna leave this here and my next update might be.... Nov 17th....MIGHT BE!

See Ya!