Chapter 26

Into DK's mind

I watched with my mouth open as she walked in. I couldn't wait for mum to introduce her to us. She looks so pretty!!

I was jealous that Minghao get to hug her before I did. You know that I love hugs and I love to care for people, especially the ones that I love.

When I read her mind, I was grateful that she was thinking about good things unlike bad things like leaving this house, or betraying us. I was really grateful.

When we found that Vernon fainted we were so worried. I also noticed when Eun-Jeong was holding the tray of porridge I already knew that she cut herself, I was angry that she had to cut herself. She could have died if her cut was deep. 

I was also pissed the way that her 3rd father was really really abusive and I also wished that I could turn back time but we vampires can only stop time that's all, unless if you are a witch but witches only could help you go back time but they won't let you change it, only to let you see it.

Anyways, I was happy that she was able to see her brother but I noticed that when Joshua dranked Ren's blood, Joshua stopped time but he managed to stop anyone from hearing what he was going to say to Ren. I just wonder how long Joshua is going to hid us from the truth. Maybe the older brothers know about it but I just don't like it when people lie.

I was glad that I was able to celebrate Eun-Jeong's birthday in the year that she is able to babysit us for. "Ah..... I feel tired, I really can't get my mind thinking properly these days..." That's what I said before Dino asked for Eun-Jeong for help in preparing for the exam.

When Dino said Ae Ra that name, it sounded very familiar but since my mind wasn't thinking properly I  really couldn't think. That's when after school, EunJeong pressed the safety alarm. We were all shocked when she pressed that, we tried to contact her through phone but she didn't answer. We even tried to track her down but...

~Anjo-1316

There guys, I have updated but today I had and History exam, and English interview and tomorrow I have Science exam!!!!!! I might not update next week but I will try to update during the weekends of next week. 

Please understand! *Puts hands together and bows*