Chapter 15

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"Park Eun-Jeong?..." A familiar voice that I did not want to hear, the voice of a man that I hate...  

It was Choi Minki also known as Ren in his gang. He is the reason why I have these bruises and scars and another reason why I dropped out of school. Also he was my past crush. He looks like a girl but people mistook him for being weak but he is the strongest male in my previous school and known as the high class bully.

I started to shake, my mind filled with horrible memories of the bulling. I held Dino's hand tight and moved him behind me.

The doors opened to revel his face, the feminine face that even boys would fall for. 

'Dino, if you can read my mind now, please stay quite!' 

"Well, well what brings you here to this mall? You got any money to even buy anything? Missed me?, missed this face?missed my TORTURE?!" He said mockingly and made my blood boil up.

"What do you want from me!" I said confidently

"Well I haven't seen you around at the cafe and I was wondering where you were," a smirk formed on his lips"and I see that you are dating someone."

Before the door closed he stepped inside the elevator and pressed the highest floor. 

"What are you doing!" I shouted

"I just want to have a talk with you at the roof top, if your boyfriend doesn't mind." he said as he cocked his head towards Dino.

"First of all, he is not my boyfriend and don't harm him!" I warned

I turned around and saw his expression and it looked like he was thinking about something...

*Dino's POV*

 As soon as that guy came in I could sense the evil aura around him I wanted to do something but remembered that I had to listen to Eun-Jeong. But since I wanted to do something I contacted my brothers through my mind again.

Hyungs Eun-Jeong is in trouble! the guy that she is with has a very bad aura around him and I sense that he is going to do something bad! please come to the mall that Coups hyung assigned me to and we are heading  to the rooftop please help us!!! - me

I told you to not go ahead of me!!!- Vernon 

Now is not the time to talk about that !!! - S.coups

We are heading there now - Jun

We'll hide somewhere so that if something really bad happens we'll come out!! - S.Coups

Roger! - me

-CUT-

I read that guys mind again,

"Today's my chance to say that to her! I must say it or i'll regret it forever! " that guy had a weird expression on his face

I looked at the level that we were in and it was at the 15th floor and there was 5 more floors to go...

*A/N*

Sorry for the late update! I will try to update regularly  

And I am going to leave it short and I am sorry to those that stan Ren from Nu'est. He seems to be a bad guy but he DOES have a soft side to him.

~Anjo-1326