Chapter 16

*No one's POV*

The elevator door opened which lead out to the rooftop where the other brothers were hiding. Ren pulled Eun-Jeong out who was resisting and Dino followed looking at where his brothers are hiding. Ren then let go of Eun-Jeong and told her sit on the bench. He kneels down to held her hands.

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"Eun-Jeong, I have something to say to you..." Ren suddenly spoke

"Yeah whatever, just talk already!" I sarcastically said 

"um.... I have a secret that I was meant to tell you" He stopped and looked at Dino

"Hey, Dino can you leave us for a while," said reassuring

'Don't worry Dino I will call you if happens' I thought so Dino can read my mind

Dino slowly obeyed and left the scene. 

"um...Don't be too shocked but I am your real biological brother..." Ren said uncomfortably 

"What? no I never have had any siblings that I know of and even if you are my real brother I won't accept you as my family after what you have done to me." I said and stood up and left

"No wait! can't you just listen to me? and I know what I have done to you but I can't afford to loose you! You're the only family that I got let!" Ren cried back

I turned around and crossed my arms under my chest, "Then why did you only know now? I seriously don't know who you really are, aren't we about 2 to 3 years apart? and I don't even remember having any siblings, I was the only child!" I said while trying to hold back my tears because I had to remember about myself being alone with no parents around me.

'I was kidnapped when I was only 5 months old! I didn't know who my real parents were, I was the sold off to an orphanage and I got adopted by some rich family until just a few days ago they were murdered by some guy who was doing for revenge and I don't know what happened and some random lawyer dude gave me their will saying that I was adopted and that I have a sister which they found out when they did a search for my biological parents and found out that you were my sister that I bullied every time! and I regret doing that!" He yelled out all the words while his eyes cried a river.

"I still don't believe you, how can your parents even get my DNA without even know who I was?" 

"Remember when I cut your hair into a bob, I showed the remaining hair to my parents and mentioned your name and they just suddenly got quiet and took away the hair," He answered my question and took out a sheet of paper and handed it to me. I took the paper and read it.

(On the paper)

Choi Minki originally Park Minki and Park Eun-Jeong are related as siblings

Mrs Park and Mr Park had a son before Park Eun-Jeong. 

DNA research are proven that Park Minki and Park Eun-Jeong have 90% blood relations. 

"I kinda don't wanna believe this but I want to believe in this, argh! this is really making me have a headache!" I sighed and crouched down holding onto my head. 

I heard foot steps going towards us, I looked up and saw Seungcheol with worrying eyes. He came towards me and gently pulled me up. 

"Don't worry we can get Joshua to test if you guys are really related." He said with a smile

"Wait, is Joshua going to drink his blood?"

Joshua came to us and nodded his head.

"Wait, now I am confused are you guys vampires or something?" Ren spoke up and rubbed his teary eyes.

"Yes and don't worry my bites don't hurt, it's only a small bite don't worry." Joshua said with a soothing voice and his eyes turn red hypnotizing Ren to believe that the bite won't hurt. Within seconds Joshua took a bite on Ren's neck and let go. He turned around and his eyes were teary and red.

"What this guy said is true, he is your real biological brother, I even saw his memories and I really want to punch this guy as well because of what he did to Eun-Jeong." Joshua said in a angry tone.

"How, why, what... no I just can't take this anymore..." I said and everything went blank and I couldn't see properly and I blanked out.................

****************

*A/N*

Hi guys I will try to update regularly after 16/09/2016 I will have holidays for two weeks so be aware of the updates! but I might take a bit of time to update since I need to write more chapters and I am kind of running out of ideas. But anyways thanks to the readers for reading I am really happy!~~

~Anjo-1316