Chapter 28

*Woozi's POV*

God! It had to be that place huh? 

"Hey guys, can I not go because I still have to compose a song for tomorrow's performance and you know that I am not good at fighting." I said 

"Oh really Jihoon hyung? remember last time when you hit me with that guitar it hurt a lot and I know that you secretly practice martial arts with Soonyoung hyung." Mingyu said pointing out my secret.

"Fine but once we rescue Eun-Jeong I'm heading straight home." I sighed.

*At warehouse*

Jeonghan was the first to get their because he was ready to beat the crap out of the person who kidnapped Eun-Jeong and that the kidnapper actually put Eun-Jeong in a warehouse where Ae Ra was nearly killed at as well!!

Seriously memories of Ae Ra came flooding into my mind as I saw the exact same building except a few mends and new paint. 

We stopped at a kilometre away from the warehouse because just incase there were guards outside. 

5 buff guys stood outside which looked like they are monsters, the same as us. 

"Ah! I can't stand this, why can't we just go in already!!" Soonyoung hyung yelled which lead the attention to the guards.

Jun hyung hit his head as he knew already that the guards are coming our way. Jeonghan hyung who can't fight but can defend using his eyes to do whatever he wants to his opposing person, he stood up and with his one eye red he said some words and the guard's limbs all came off and blood splashing everywhere. 

The rest came running towards our direction Seungcheol who was behind Jeonghan quickly catched Jeonghan in his arms as he fainted because of his weak body and not being able to resist the powers he has. 

Joshua went running towards and Seungcheol and giving aid to Jeonghan. Since the rest of the guards are already here I stood up imagined a gun with bullets and it appeared in front of me. I took it and started to shoot at the guards. But since I am not good at shooting, my aim was bad but I managed to hit one of them in the chest.

Jun started going full on fighting mood and punched one of the guys in the stomach and woah Jun was so strong that blood even spat out of the guy which now is kinda half dead? 

Hoshi pushed me out of the way and covered me from a guard shooting at me. Hoshi turned around and mind controlled that guy to shoot himself on the head. 

Then there was there was the last one who multiplied himself into 6 more of that guy, which means that there are 7 guys now.

oh god 

 I stood up quickly and then a guitar appeared in front of me since I was thinking of a guitar, I took the guitar to hit the closest guard and instantly the guy fainted with blood rolling down his face. 

*Seongcheol's POV* 

Anger rushing through my head as looked at Jeonghan's weak face. I laid his head on Joshua's lap to let him heal Jeonghan. I stood up clenching my fists tight I mind linked my brothers telling them to take shelter further away while I deal with the rest. 

Of course they refused at the start but then listened and took shelter. 

One of the guys came dashing towards me trying to throw a punch at me but I took his wrist with my right and his shoulder with my right and threw him in the ocean since we're near the warehouse that is near the sea. 

Next up the the same fucking face but that watch tho, being distracted I received a punch from that guy. Instant anger flushed through my head and I returned a powerful punch in that guys stomach making him throw up blood on my precious precious white sweater. Once that guy was down on his knees coughing more blood I kick him on the head which practically broke his neck.

God dammit, it had to be my new white sweater that mum prepared for me to wear for winter!

Then without my notice another came running towards me but I was too focused on my sweater that I didn't care to look at that guy, with my left hand I punch the guy's face flat and waited for him to fall. Then I stomped over the guy's body and then punched the other same guy and with my hand on the guy's head I crushed his head.  

I'm getting tired... but three more left. 

I was about to punch another guy but they vanished into thin air, ALL of them! I turned around even the dead bodies were gone. 

"Wait did I just kill the original one? but the body would have remained unless their boss..." I quickly went back into sense and ran to the warehouse. The rest of the brothers followed as they saw that the guys disappeared. 

Opening the warehouse door a very bright light shone into my eyes making me nearly go blind.

~Anjo-1316

From now on i'll try to update often but it's gonna take me long to write but I am so happy that Seventeen won a award as worldwide  performer in MAMA and I also want to congratulate other groups like BTS winning the best artist of the year and best dance performance, EXO for winning best asian style and best male group and so on.

Also with Seventeen dropping their new mini album got me SHOOK!

BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM, BOOM BOOM

And also the other songs like 'Highlight' that even the chinese line even got more lines but the chinese wasn't clear and it was deep

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AND the sexyness from each member I wanna cry and yell at them that I love them and that I am lucky to live in the same century as them. 

But Vernon's and Wonwoo's singing made me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

And 'Fast Pace' made me think so wrong especially 

You're going too fast baby

I do not know what's wrong baby

You're going too fast baby  

 And it got me like ┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

OK I'll stop. My next update will be....

10/12/2016 and it might be a double update since if I only update 1 chapter I might leave a chifthagger, since I am nice (maybe) i'll update 2 chapters so look forward to it!

I'm not being pesky but vote if you like the story so far and comment who you want Eun-Jeong to end up with IF the brothers ever were to confess to her...😏