Chapter 14

*Vernon's POV*

I hold out the card that each of our brothers have and took hold of Eun-Jeong's hand. 

"We've got this so don't worry," I said and put the card on my mouth so I could take Dino's hand. "Letz oo! et old oph yoshelf" (let's go! get hold of yourself)

I teleport to the city with Dino and Eun-Jeong though of course we did not just appear in front of the public, we landed safely behind a big tree to hide ourselves. 

"Oh god... that really scared me for a second there" Eun-Jeong said as she patted her chest to calm her down but what distracted me was her BREAST! I only just realized that her boobs are like hella big! (He is exaggerating, Eun-Jeong is only a C cup and no bigger) Oops my perverted side of me just appeared. I looked up at the sky and avoided staring for too long.

Vernon you should not stare at Eun-Jeong's boobs, even though it is big get hold of yourself!! - Dino spoke trough my mind

(The brothers mind talking is like blue-tooth and the other brothers can hear them talk as well. The max distance is 10 kilometers because just in case if they ever get abducted or something bad happens they can still be in contact. Also the older bros university is within the radar.)

Oi what are you guys doing? You better not do something erotic to Eun-Jeong - S.coups 

Ah! we are doing nothing! we are just going shopping at the city for Eun-Jeong's birthday present and her birthday is on this Friday! - me

No Vernon hyung was staring at Eun-Jeong's big boobs! - Dino 

What size is it? - Hoshi

Oi we are going now, don't joke around anymore let's go Dino - Me 

*Cut-*

I smacked Dino's head and took Eun-Jeong's hand and walked off.

"AWW that hurts, ah! wait for me!~~" Dino shouted as he quickly caught up to me.

"What's happening, ouch Vernon you are holding my hand a bit too tight!" Eun-Jeong said with pain.

"Oops, sorry..." 

***

 We finally arrived at a big shopping mall that closes at midnight. I looked at my wrist watch and it was 9pm already.

"Let's go on a shopping spree!!" Dino cheered as he punched the air

"First we go look for a phone then groceries."I said as we all entered the mall.

As we entered the mall shop owners and others bowed to us. Strange because humans don't know us but when I looked closely at to who they bowed to was at Dino.

"Oi Dino what did you do this time?" I said as I pinched his ears 

"Ouch! Coups hyung told me to take after this mall and I know that he owns this place but he told me to look after it for a while!" Dino explained everything but I still couldn't understand a single thing

"When did Coups hyung even buy this mall!? and how come he let you take control and not me!" 

"It's because you were failing your grades and he doesn't want you to worry and he chose me because I am a least a bit mature than you!" Dino argued back

Then we realized the Eun-Jeong who was in between us was gone! I looked around and saw Eun-Jeong spinning around and enjoying the big view of this place.

*Sigh* "Never mind this, lets just enjoy our time here" 

"Yeah, I agree" Dino said as he ran up to Eun-Jeong to catch up as she was nearly out of our sight 

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

"Wow! this is deabak!!! It must have been a long time since I last came to such a big shopping mall!!!" I cheered while spinning around.

"Let's go the phone section!" Dino said as he took my hand and lead me to the phone section. The way he held my held is so gentle! 

"Oi! done go to far or I won't be able to find you!" I heard Vernon shout catching up to us.

***

"It's settled, we are buying you a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge!" Vernon said as he handed the lady his card to pay for my phone

"I don't know how to thank you guys!" I said with joy

"Well as long as you can stay with all of us than we are more that happy!" Dino said as he hugged me from behind and I patted his head.

"Okay! let's go to the supermarket now to buy groceries!" I said as I took Dino and left without realizing that I left Vernon behind.

I ran fast cheerfully but to fast that Dino was dragged to the supermarket. I stopped in front of the elevator and waited.

~Ding~ 

The door opened and I went in with Dino. 

"Oh wait where is Vernon?" I said curiously

"You dragged me here and we left Vernon behind..." Dino said trying to catch his breath.

The door was about to close but  a hand stopped it...

"Park Eun-Jeong?..." A familiar voice that I did not want to hear, the voice of a man that I hate...

~Anjo-1316