Chapter 34

*Eun-Jeong's POV* {After those three left the room.}

"So, where are they going?" I asked while fiddling with the letter from mum and dad.

"They have some matters to do, you know boy stuff." Mrs Min said as she took the box off me and placed it on the small table next to the bed.

"I'm worried about those two." Mingyu and Joshua said in unison

"Don't worry about them, let's just get into the details of the letters." Mr Min was still half asleep or kinda looked like he was drunk (no offence) 

I looked at the letter from my parents and looked back at Ren. 

"Can you open your's first Ren?" I asked but then thought Mrs and Mr Min haven't met Ren yet.

"Ah, Sir and Madam Min this is my bro-" 

"It's fine, no need to introduce I already knew, in fact I saw him when he was about 6 months?" Mrs Min cut me off.

Realising what I had to do, I opened the letter first and started reading out loud...

{Letter in bold}

Dear my child Eun-Jeong,

By the time you probably have this letter would be when you are on a hospital bed, Right? I'm sorry that I couldn't live to the day to see you get married but with the help of Mrs Min I am thankful that you would live a happier life than us. 

I know I might have said not to get close to the min brothers but it was for your good, I wanted you to live a normal human life but it is your fate to be a vampire, No matter what I tried to do your future is still the same, You will become a vampire. 

You might be wondering how I know about your future, it was thanks to Mrs Min my grandmother, she was able to see the future and sometimes she can choose to see it or not. But with you becoming a vampire is better than being murder by the hunters while you stay as a human. 

I want you to life on, marry someone you love and please choose one. 

With love from your mother

"Well, I guess your mum still didn't like me until the end." Mrs min said while the brothers are still confused about what exactly is happening.

"Ah wait there is one from dad." I looked at another piece that was in the envelope. 

Hi, Jeongie ah 

You might've not expected to see my letter right, well your reading it anyways.

Don't listen fully to your mother, I know the brothers will take good care of you and I don't mind you marrying them yeah I said them. I know, I don't mind you marrying them all. After all they always love the same woman. 

I know you may have overcome many conflicts with Ren but do understand that he never knew who he really was. I was the one to ask the Choi's to kidnap Ren because I already knew the night after the hunters would come and kill him. I didn't tell your mother because she would say that we could protect him but she didn't know that the hunters are stronger than me. 

So do not blame your brother blame us for not being able to protect you two until the end. 

Also don't hesitate to accept the offer from Mrs Min, she is a very loving woman. You and Ren don't belong with the humans. Understand that Okay?

Tears slowed down my face as I didn't know what to do. 

"Honey are you okay?" Mrs Min rubbed my back calming me down

"I think we should regain their memories honey, we should tell this information with them knowing what has happened." Mr Min said and Mrs Min nodded

"Wait, dad If mum gives us back our memories would our memories of now still be with us?" Dino asked worryingly.

"Of course, I am just going add the segment of your memories that I took so it wouldn't affect your memories now, unless if you are not in the state that you are comfortable. It would change your memories if you have a single discomfort, so we will ask you boys first if you want your memories back." Mrs Min explain as Mr Min mind linked the 3 boys that left the room. 

"Um, Madam Min I want to ask you why did you meet my parents?" I asked 

"Well long story short, when your father left this world because of the brothers I had a vision that he has a child with a girl that appeared in my dreams when Ae Ra left. So I must check the couple out, when I found out that your mother was the last descendant of Ae Ra I had to tell her the truth of you two in the future." She explained briefly

"Um, If I may ask why do we need to be turned into a vampire?" Ren interrupted

"Well all will be explained trough my letter and the one sent to you." Mrs Min explained.

Ren was about to read out the letter but the three boys came in with Seungcheol pulling Wonwoo's and Jeonghan's ears. 

*A/N* 

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update I know I said that I will update once a month but that will start officially now.

Since today Is Seungkwan's birthday so I had to update. I know I might not have updated on other's birthday, well it was because I didn't write a chapter or I was busy.  

Anyway's I want to say Happy Birthday to my sassy Boo Seungkwan a.k.a my sassy baby (Yeah he is like a baby to me even though he's older than me)

Anyways, my next update will be one February 1?/02/2017

Thank you!

~Anjo-1316