Chapter 10

*Eun-Jeong's POV*

My eyes opened to see that I was back to my room.

'Wait why am I back at my room? wasn't I supposed to be in Vernon's room? How did I get get back to my room'

I tried to remember but I was only able to remember Joshua's voice.

'If I remember clearly I think he said let me through?'

I took a look at my self and saw that my tie was loosened and that my shoes were off and my cut was healed.

'Was I raped? Nah Joshua wouldn't do something like that ...'

"Do what?" I heard a voice at the door. I looked up to see DK and Seungkwan leaning on each side of the door frame.

"Ah nothing Master Seungkwan and Master Seokmin." I said of embarrassment.

I quickly fixed my uniform that I was still wearing and walked up to them only leaving a 2 meter distant.

"Umm... We are a bit hungry and we wondered if you woke up and to see if you are able to cook us something to eat." DK said while rubbing his stomach.

"Ah! Okay I will do that right away once I change my cloths" I said

"Wait, umm... Eun-Jeong can I talk to you for a moment just the two of us?" Master Seungkwan said as he shooed away DK and closed the door.

"I am very sorry that I was rude to you before and you can call me Seungkwan." He said as he bowed to me.

"Ummm.... Seungkwan you don't need to bow." I said

"I also want to give you a warning, don't ever fall in love with anyone, because all of us don't want to loose anyone we love anymore. I won't give you an explanation because I don't want to remember the past." Seungkwan said in a serious tone as he looked straight into my eyes

"Okay" I said with no emotions "But I think I need to go and get changed because I don't want you guys to get hungry, oh and speaking of hungry how is Vernon? Is he still angry at me?"

"No not anymore, he was just sad the fact you would actually go that far for him and I will get going while you change." Seungkwan said as he went out the door and closed the door.

I went to the closet and looked for clothes and i decided to wear a sweater and jeans

(Pic below)

After I finished changing I opened the door and found Vernon lying on the door and fell when I opened the door wider

After I finished changing I opened the door and found Vernon lying on the door and fell when I opened the door wider. He collapsed on the ground in between my legs.

"Oh hey! um... I came here to say sorry and um please tell me about yourself so I know when not to cross the line." Vernon said as he got up.

"Okay, but not know I am going to make dinner so when we finish eating I will tell you all about my self, Okay?" I said as I patted Vernon's shoulder and went down, stairs.

"Ah! Eun-Jeong! Never mind..." Vernon said as he reached out his hands but I was already down the second level stairs so I couldn't really hear him...

***

I placed the last plate of food on the dinning table and took off my apron and placed it back to the hook.

"Dinner is ready!" I called out and looked at the clock and it was already 1 am in the morning. 

Suddenly the boys ran into the dinning room like a herd of elephants. Each of them sitting at their on seats. Everybody was about to start eating but I interrupted.

*Cough* *Cough*

I clapped my hands and they all looked at me and all together they said, "Thank You!" in unison.

I nodded my head and they started eating, all gobbling on the food and making a mess on the table. The menu for today's dinner was curry with rice and for dessert was ice cream of different flavors even though it was already autumn and was getting cold already but they still ate it.

(Time skips to when they just finished eating ice cream and Eun-Jeong finished washing the dishes with Jeonghan) 

"Waaaa! that ice cream was delicious!" said Mingyu happily.

"You always say food is nice no matter what is is as long as it is edible." mumbled Wonwoo.

I walked out of the kitchen with Jeonghan and we walked to the living room where everybody was resting at. I took a seat next to Minghao who was sitting next to Jun. Everybody quieted down and looked at me. 

I started to tell them the whole entire story of my life until now. It took me half an hour to finish the story. DK, Hoshi, Dino and Mingyu started to cry and Seungkwan, Seungcheol, Vernon, Wonwoo started to tear up but didn't cry and the rest just stayed quiet and I could say that they were not happy by their expressions.

*A/N*

Imma just leave this here and write the next chapter later. Cause this b***h here needs some rest. You'all need to chill down a bit and take a rest and get ready for some real good s**t in the next few chapters. Cause imma write some hardcore s**t.

Sorry I... am so sorry that I just wrote that. That was just another b***hy side of me. While I write this story you'll see a lot of different personalities I have. 

HEHE! Peace out... Oh and did I get you hungry with the image (Curry)

P.S I am totally not going to write smut in the next chapter because that would be in another 10 chapters! or maybe later... 

~Anjo-1316

You'll Find out later! 

*Evil Laughter*