3 TRUTH FINALLY COMES

Skarlet's POV

A little while later Niall turned up and sat with me the entire day.

We were in the middle of a Disney Movie rerun. ( don't judge me )

When Niall suddenly broke the silence. He turned to me.

" Skye, did you happen to get sick right after the Club?"

I paused the movie and turned to him to answer.

" I don't think so, I haven't really thought about when it started since you just mentioned it"

We both then turned back to the movie and watch Dory bounce of the jellyfish.

I always laugh at this.

About a good 30 minutes later.

" Skye, don't get mad but I've been keeping something from you since the night of the club.."

"go on.." I encouraged Niall.I began to get a little cautious and nervous as his words.

" On the night of the club" Niall said.

" You happened to have bumped into my little friend Harry, Don't worry I saw everything that happened I just didn't want to interfere cause that would have been rude, and I hadn't had any booze then which was weird cause I normally at a club i go straight to the bar...but never mind.anyway back to the story. I saw you run to the bathroom which I began to follow you to see if you were ok but I got called by the DJ for a song, and about 10 minutes later i got Liam to s-see where y-you w-were and h-he walked past you t-two and came b-back and t-told me e-everything"

" JUST SPIT IT OUT NIALL" I shouted as. Began to to get irritated at his long...long...LONG non-stop talking and get to the bloody DAMB point.

" YOU WENT HOME AND HAD SEX WITH HARRY, THERE I SAID IT" he returned quickly but just enough fr me to here. And guess what, at that very moment, I Fainted.....

NIALLS POV

WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY THAT?

I finished my sentence.

Skye turned slightly pale and grabbed onto my arm for support as she started to slowly make her way to the floor. I tried to help her back up but she just went out in my arms, like when I touched her she past out like magic.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I GRADUATE FROM HOGWARTS???

" Skye?....SKYE?...CAN YOU HEAR ME?...SCARLET??"

I got no answer, I tried to open her eyes but they stayed shut. I know shes a massive fan girl of the band but I didnt quite think it was this bad.

I checked for a pulse. HOPE TO GOD I DIDNT FUCKING KILL HER!!!

She was breathing....phew. She must have fainted. It could have been worse.

I COULD OF BLOODY WELL KILLED HER!!!

I laid her down on the sofa putting her head on the irish flag pillow,

while draping a " I <3 IRELAND " blanket over her. I kissed her forehead and decided to just scroll through my phone till she walks up.

As you may see. I got her that for her Christmas. WOOOO IRELAND

*8 hours later*

Niall POV

I'm starting to get really worried. Skye hasn't woke up yet and I'm getting scared. Ive contacted the doctor and they just say to keep an eye on her. You probably think " Hey Niall, Man up Bro!"

Well I'm not, not when my friend has fainted.

I decided to take her to the hospital and see what happens.

I picked up Skye bridal style and carried her out the door remembering to lock it.

I opened the car door and gently placed her up right and buckled her in.

I then got into the drivers seat and began the 15 minute journey to the hospital.

I soon arrived and called the doc to check her out ( not in the eyeing way you perverts!)

the told me to leave the room but I refused but more nurses came and escorted me to the waiting room where I called Amber and River to come down.

*the calls*

River and Niall

R- hello?

N- hi is Ni here

R- hey Nialler

N- I need you to come down to the hospital..

R- WHY?

N- it's Sk...

R- OMG IM COMMING WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN?

N- chill girl. She's not dead. And shes in room....B688

R- kk, latz Babe ( dead line )

Amber and Niall

A- wazzup mutherfukers? If its mum, Charlie told me to say it.

N- ( put on best girl accent) well I never heard such language from my daughter ever..

A- OMG so sorry mum....um...I LOVE YOU?

N- I luv ya too babe...it's Niall you twat.

A- how dare you scare me like that and.....wazzup mutherfuker?

N- oh yeah..I need you to come see Skye she's..um... In the.. Um...hospital?

A- you've got to be fucking kidding me Ni?

N- wow..better reaction from you than river haha

A- ok be there in 10......CHARLIE TAKE OF MY FUCKING BRA WILL YA...

N- umm....ok? (dead line)