40 THIS IS AWKWARD....

Nialls Pov

I woke up in my big comfy bed. My guest room was basic. A bed with red sheets. White walls. Maroon floor and a dark brown unit.

A small window was on the wall aswell.

I landed my legs around the side of the bed and sat up. I wiped the crust out of my eyes and stood up.

I went to my dresser and found a pair of baggy sweats for the flight. I took out my deodorant and sprayed my pits.

I pulled a thin white 'American flag' tank top over my head and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked out the guest room window to see it was raining. I pulled on a black baggy hoody and left the room.

I Peeked in to see the boys. I slowly nudged them to wake them up

" boys, get up and get dressed. The babies are coming home today. Michael will be in a bandage so don't touch him yet." they nodded and began to get up

Its about 9:30 and they should be up by now.

I went into the guest room to see the bed really untidy and a empty mini can of men's body spray?

Skye wouldn't have used men spray an she always tidies after her. I walked down the lightly decorated hall To the kitchen. Nobody was in it.

It was still maculate from yesterday night

I then walked into the living room to find a sleeping Skye on the cramped sofa

She had slept in her clothes from last night.

The sofa is next to the open window that leaked rain in. She was completely soaked.

She had no blanket or pillow for comfort.

She was cramped on the sofa in a tight ball.

I went to her guest room and got her some sweat pants and a top.

I got a heater from the hallways and placed it not to the sofa to hopefully dry it and her.

I bently picked her up bridal style and placed heron the other sofa. I pulled her hair up in a bun. I practice doing this to my baby cousin's hair.

She did shrug under me but didn't move.

I began to take of her socks. The grey socks went into the green washing basket to be washed.

I placed her shoes into her travel bag.

Placing a towel round her lower area. I removed her jeans. I didn't want to see her naked cause it would be awkward if her best friend saw her naked. It's only normal for girl BFF's.

I placed my hands on her hips to see is that area was wet. If it was it would mean that her under wear was wet too.

Luckily, they weren't.

I pulled them down and changed them. Without peeking or touching her lower area.

I did the same with her top. I didn't change the bra though. I sprayed under her arms and placed a cream top on her. I got out one of her grey cardinals and placed them on her shoulders.

Probably you think I'm weird. I have a good sense in style I think.

I then began I make the kids breakfast. Cereal and fruit.

I then got Oliver, the neighbour, to take him to their football lesson because he teaches them at the club down the road, where Brenda's Glass Creations is.

I began to make a cup of tea for Scarlett. She was beginning to wake up.

We have to leave for the plane in 10 minutes. Its 10:13 The plane doesn't leave till 10:50 but it's best to be early.

I took a seet on the other sofa waiting for her to wake up. I packed her stuff early. She doesnt mind me doing it, ive done it before.

"hey....did you change me" she asked rubbing her eyes and yawning

"yeah, but don't worry. I didn't look " I reassured her

"thanks Niall. Your the best"

She then looked at the large white clock on the walls and gasped

She was about to run to the room when I told her..

"don't worry. I packed for you while you where asleep...before you ask, they boys had their breakfast and are off to their football lesson for the next 2 hours. Gabe, River and the babies will be home in an hour so the boys won't come home to nobody" she looked stunned by my work.

I had also painted the babies new rooms. The guest room is turning into the three boys room because it's massive. It's painted blue with green floor. The old office room that nobody uses, has been turned into Ronnies room. Pink floor with white walls. By the time the babies are older, Robbie and Ross will probably be moving out so their would be more room.

They bought a big house. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

We gathered are things and left a thank you note and went to the bus to the airport.