6 PAINFUL DAYS

TWO MONTHS LATER

Skye's POV

Its been 2 months since Niall left.

TWO FUCKING MONTHS

I've grown a small bump but I cover it up with over sized jumpers that Niall bought me.

We've called,texted and skyped a lot at least 3 times a day asking if I'm ok or if I'll.

She is so caring and thoughtful.

Amber left a few weeks a go for her holiday.she texted me a few times a week to update me on stuff.

The Pregnancy has gone ok so far.

It is painful at times but it's not bad yet.

I've not stop eating popcorn the entire day.

I am In love with food, not like I wasnt before.

I crave Chocolate,Biscuits and sweets everyday but I try not to eat to much fatty and sugary foods. I don't want my child to be like gus-gus Gloop from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

River hasn't been told yet about GABE. So I'm hoping it isn't gonna brake her heart to much.

Oh who am I kidding? She is gonna be in so much pain

But not as much as this baby in a few months *groan*

I've been puking non stop as well I can't leave the house for 30 minutes without being sick (barfing/puking/hurling)

I've been accompanied with Gemma and she is in much pain. I don't know how she can do this.

me,Gemma and Niall only know about the baby and how it's Harry's.

AMBER'S POV

I've been on holiday for a few weeks know and I'm enjoying every bit of it. At the moment I am on the beach watching Charlie build sandcastles.

Something is up with Skye.

Ever since the fainting she has been grumpy, eating too much and moaning at things.

I wondering if somthings up.

I've decided that I've spent to much time in Ireland and I want to move back.

I've been looking for jobs for ages and I still can't find one. I might send Charlie back early and carry on looking for a jobs. I'm gonna miss the guys so much.

I've also got a new boyfriend in town called Mick.

I know it's not gonna work though, we have nothing in common,I'm not even sure how we even met.

River is also thinking even though she is from Ireland but she wants to go to Uiversity/Collage

To study for an actual job.

Skye doesn't even know yet but River is gonna speak to her next month.

If GABE doesn't dump her then.

We all know it's gonna happen we just don't want to intrude there privacy and just see what happens.

RIVERS POV

I've seen the tests in the bin.

I still can't relive she hasn't told any of us yet. I'm just wondering who it it's???

I'm not happy about it.

I wonder if the stranger knows???

I could be one of the boys

Louis?? No he has Eleanor

Liam?? No he has Danielle

Zayn?? No he as Perrie

Niall?? No he is like our brother.

Harry?? I don't know, he was my teen crush. I can't be him, but if it is.

I'll get over him.

Gabe as been ignoring me the entire week, I'm starting to wonder if he's cheating on me.

I was kinda expecting it to happen one day but not this soon.

NIALLS POV

it's been just 8 weeks since I've seen Skye in person

I miss her lots and I can't stand to see her in pain and nobody there

She does still have Gemma but she will be giving birth soon so she will have to go.

I have seen her through Skype and talked and texted over the phone buts it's not the same.

I am planning to leave tour for 2 weeks for the birth and just say that a family member is ill of something.

So far Harry hasn't talked or done anything to do with what happened at the club.

He must have forgotten,

I just hope she is ok -sigh-