34. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

Skye Pov

We're on are way to see River. Darcy cant come so she is staying with Granny Maura. She told us to come early just I case it comes early.I'm sitting next to Niall who is mad at me cause I got the window seat (hehe) when the flight attendant came by with her red and blue uniform and large trolley full of drinks and snacks .

"good evening sir, Drinks?" the black haired lady smiling sweetly at us

" can I please have a Tea and a bag of nuts" he answered

"milk or sugar?"

"just milk please"

The lady gave him his drinks and asked me the same

"can I just have a Tea too please with milk and extra sugar and a bag of dried fruit"

"Wow, such a sweet tooth for someone with lovely teeth" she stated

"thank you" I smiled

She whispered to Niall in the ear and Niall nodded and left to ask the people behind us.

"what was she whispering about?" I asked

" oh nothing" he said opening his bagged nuts (that sounds wrong) clearly not gonna tell me. I huffed and began to read the magazine in the pocked of the seat in front of me.

I was woken by a Niall holding are hand luggage while 2 flight attendants and Niall tried to wake me up

"miss? The plane has landed" I nodded and got up but the male attendant mumbled a few worlds.

"she's a heavy sleeper too" i giggle and went into the terminal.

A crowd of screaming girls and paparazzi stormed up to us and circled us. Niall gripped my hand tighter while pulling me through the crowd. There had to be at least 200 here.

Niall knows I'm claustrophobic and gripped my hand really firm which made me whimper.

i was panicking as questions where shouted at us. Some fans gripped me and dragged me to the ground. My hand released from nialls as I fell. Flashing lights of cameras blinded me as people stepped over me and pulled my hair. I became really dizzy and blacked out.

Nialls Pov

I hate this. I looked over to see Skye but everyone was taller than her so I couldn't see her. Some guards came to the scene to pull us out. A woman held out her hand for me to talk. I gripped it as she pulled us away. But Skye's grip left my hand. I looked back and the crowd hovered over one piece on the ground....Skye

I ran back into the crowd but some guards held me back. I don't care if I clawed a fan.i digged through the mass of bodied. Some camera men threw their cameras away and began to help

" stop! She's unconscious!" shouted at man

Some girls ran away leaving about 30 citizens left. The police pulled them away but left the ones that here helping. I looked at the body as a nurse and ambulance came into the airport. I hopped into the van and held her hand.

Looking at her mad me think that she never deserved this. This life is torturing her, life threatening.

Her hair was a mess as her scratched pale face laid still. Dirt from shoes and clothes where on her arms and a bright red hand mark left on her right cheek. I look at her hand that was gripping mine. Her wrist was swollen. Probably from me. But she needs to know that I was trying to protect her.i am still claustrophobic but less than before.

3 nurses where in the back as 2 men drove

One nurse was a short haired blonde. Very small and looked about 40. Her name tag said Jennifer Williams, 38 from London. She was rubbing off dirt and mud from her skin to see any injures.

One was brunette who looked about 20 was injecting stuff into her arm and then holding a ice pack to her cheek. Her name tag stated Ester Manson, 24 from Kilkenny. ( wow, long drive to work then)

The last was also a dark haired brunette. She was bandaging her cuts and tapped up her wrist. her tag said Brenda Kirkwall, 48 from Belfast

The drivers names where Ron Spaniel and Connor Ashton from Belfast aged 32 and 37. They glanced at us a few times.

We arrived and skye was taken to a room. I had to stay behind. After a few minutes a lady in a blue uniform; the nurse, came to me

" Hello, I am nurse Katy. I'm here to update you on your friend Skarlett Winters. She's doing just fine. She just got a little bit scared and panicked which caused her to faint. No physical broken bones or harm was done. Just some light scratches and bruised skin. Here is some medication she must take it once a day for the next week. She should be fine then. You may go see her"

she handed me the pill box as I thanked her.

She escorted me down the hall to a set of doubled doors. On the doors held the sign "647" of coarse the room number. There was also a clip board next to the door with the patients personal information.

I walked inside to be greeted with a small bright white room with a few machines, a sofa and a patient bed. Next to the bed was Skye, she was up and moving around putting clothes and stuff into a bag. She had also changed from her patients gown to a normal blue top with black skinny jeans and toms. When she noticed my presence she smiled and hugged me tight, swaying a bit.

"how's you, bunny boo" she giggled at my statement

"nothing much, chicken lunch." she laughed back

"when can I leave, Mr.......Steve?" She questioned

"less than an hour, Austin Power" I chuckled

We where interrupted by a doctor coming in

" excuse me but all your profiles are fine, you may leave now of you like" he smiled then left

"shall we go, Auntie Bo" I asked still continuing our game

"yes we shall, my buddy-oh pal" she grabbed her bag and we looped arms as we skipped down the corridor earning weird glares from doctors and nurses, even patients laughed.

We checked out and left to get a taxi. We grabbed a cab and told the cab driver to take us to "Barbra's Bakers" what was only a 2 minute walk from Rivers house.

"This won't take a while, Uncle Niall"