43. READY FOR COURT

"good evening everyone, are first case is on 21 year old Skarlett Winters (I forgot her age) and 21 year old Harry Styles. Miss winters wants full custody over the child. But Harry is not sure"

"case began"

The tall lady sat on the tall podium before me with her long black over coat and her hair tied up.

"right let's begin, Miss Winters, up to the podium please" she instructed me. I stood up and made my way over to the podium along side her.

"okay, tell me abot your daughter Darcy and her life" she asked

" Darcy is my 4 year old girl. She has very abnormal life, with all the caose with Harry at the moment"

"what is this 'caose with Harry'" she asked very interested, writing everything I say down on er large notepad.

"at the previouse moment, we went into 'Newtone Court' with a case of a young girl named Mandy Cortfield who was hired by Harry to look after the baby after I got in trouble with an illegal job, that I didn't have a clue that it was illegal" I replied

"did you have this job before or after Darcy"

"way way before."

"okay was Harry babysitting Darcy or somthing to cause this incident"

"after I got taken away into a room to be spoken to by police. The lady that sorted it, put Darcy to live with Harry for a maximum of 10 days"

"alright then, please step back to your desk"

I got down from the podium and made my way to the desk that sat my new court directer and Niall Horan.

"Harry Styles, to the podium please" she ordered

Harry walked up in his neat shirt and jeans and made his way up to the podium where I once was. He sat down and looked at the audience watching.

"Mr.Styles. Is it true that you did all what has been said by Miss Winters true?" she asked vey interested.

"yes, mam" he replies truthfully

"why did you hire this babysitter?"

"I didn't really have time at that moment to be looking after the child. It was an unexpected event that happened on that particular day."

"so you hired a sitter?"

"yes, your honour"

"and what did you do while the sitter was doing her business?"

"I went to stay at a hotel because a manager wanted me to make an apearance the following day for some work"

"okay, did you make any contact while you where away doing your 'work'?"

"I called everyday to make sure that Darcy was alright and everything was okay"

"but it clearly wasn't she was being practically abused! by this psychotic woman who is --"

"no your hon--"

"don't you dare interrupt me when I am talking!"

"sorry miss"

"how am I wrong then sir"

" she replied that she was fine and everything was okay, she even got Darcy on the phone. I have a voice mail here that proves that she sounds convincing"

"please" she instructed for the voice mail divide placed on Harry's desk

She listened to it in silent and then sent it through to a office for the other judges to see it.

"alright Sir, anything else happen?"

"uuuh- there is this one time when I was at the beach. I had just found out the news and I was shocked. I needed to get away to clear my head. So I took her car and left a note and called Niall to text her that I had her car. Then it began to rain and Darcy got sick. "

"well then"

"it was stupid of me, but I just found out that I was a father and nobody told me before.i was pretty mad"

"indeed... Thank you Mr,Styles" she then directed him back to his desk.

"we will now stop for a short break then come back with Miss Darcy Styles herself"

The court was closed for the further 10 minute break.

We walked to a small hall that held tales and chairs. On one wall was a large buffet with food and drinks on it.

We sat down and got a drink. I just had a coffee. Niall then walked up to me. I then stood up once i saw him and hugged him as hard as a could. I was on the edge of crying, but I and to look professional in every way to win this case.

"everything is gonna be alright" he whispered.

We pulled apart and Sat down at the small basic metal table.

"you did brilliant! I think you have a 75% chance that you will win" he smiled

"I only hope"