42 NOT A NICE COMBINATION

"oh my god, that's great!" Niall smiled and hugged me

"he said that he had so much work and stuff to be doing that be couldn't look after Darcy, so I can legally keep her here" I smiled even wider.

"I'll go call them while you take a seat" he ran off to the phone socket and took it outside to call.

Maura had left earlier after we had dinner together. Niall made a full 3 coarse meal.

starter:

Prawn Cocktail

Main:

Medium cooked Stake on the BBQ served with a choice of either BBQ sauce or a thick blue cheese one. Onion rings and side salad

(since I don't like stake, I had a Cesar Salad

Dessert/Pudding:

sticky toffee pudding with hot thick toffee soft served with vanilla ice cream or drizzled with cream

It was amazing. But I think he got some BBQ sauce in my salad by accident though. It tasted a bit like ribs and crunchy green sticks. Not a very nice combination. Haha.

I was really delighted with the news. My helper I'd coming by to help me with the case. They have asked him themselves and he replied with the same answer he told me. They filled out the court papers and sent them in. The case is tomorrow.

" you should get some sleep" Niall said

" but I can't think straight" I argued back with a huff

" don't worry, Denise is coming by tomorrow at 8:30 with a proper skirt and blazer for you." I smiled at her generosity and walked to my room.

I changed into a baggy top and just left my underwear on. I climbed bed an wrapped the duvet around my body and rested my head on the 2 medium sized, brown pillows that matched the rest of the bed and the curtains. The duvet set was my great granmothers. She lent it over to me before she turned 97. The age that she died.

I loved Elisabeth-Ann Jade Washington

My mother was a Washington before she married. Now; I'm a Winters.

My grandma also lent me her necklace along side her silver tea set.

Her necklace was a gold painted chain that held a pure gold 3 karrot diamond oval, with a small red ruby in the centre. She said that her first husband gave it to her. Once they divorced the man came homeless. She said in the note " this necklace was bought by my first husband Eric O'Dare. come face to face with this man that still reaches out for scraps, please return it to him"

The tea set was bought by my great granny's mother when she was 7 years old. It engraved every detail of Alice and Wonderland. It was gorgeous pure silver too.

Next day

I was woken up by a tiered looking Niall in sweatpants and hoody.

"get up, we have a big day today"

I nodded and smiled. Once he left the room. I got out of the cosy warm bed and stumbled over to my wardrobe. I opened it and pulled out a bra and pants. On the side chair was a note and some neatly folded clothes.

"to Skye

Here's some clothes for the court

Wish you luck

Greg Denise Theo

X X X

I smiled and went into the bathroom.

I had a quick 5 minute shower using my 'Blue Lagoon' body wash and shampoo. I then dried my body and put in the outfit.

A straight forward, tube skirt that went down to my knees that was grey. A clean white shirt. Navy blue tie and a medium sized, black blazer. Also side grey tights and short black heels.

I put my, now dried hair, into a tied bun and applied only mascara and lip balm.

I was ready.

I walked out the room and into the kitchen where a small cup of Twinning Tea was on the oak counter top, in a red mug that said 'I <3 MUMMY' around it.

I smiled at the thought of my darling daughters smile.

I was given my papers by my case directed who was awaiting me.

"we must hurry along to the court. Mr.Styles arrived there 20 minutes ago. The judge could easily let us down over being late." she hurried me to the car.

" don't worry Scarlett, I will be there in the deck. I will stand up if nesisary. See you there" he smiled and helped me to the car. I got in and buckled up.

The folders and files where place on my lap. I looked around the unfamiliar car. There was an empty cup of Starbucks coffee in the cup holder. An old chewing gum wrapper in the socket with a few random pennies along side it.

The car smelled not very nice. It stank of a strong damp smell. A bit like a drain pipe. I read the scented hanger

'Black Mist'

More like

'brown shit' if you asked me.

The court was a few miles away so it was about a 20 minute ride.

I really didn't want to bring Darcy into this but she had too. She was coming with Niall. Denise picked an outfit out for her a-swell. A grey dress with white socks and black shoes.

I started to answer some of the questions that the judge might ask. Megan Offlow is my case directer today. She said that the judge is a female in her 50, and is very hard to persway.

Good luck to me then...