7 STORY TIME!!

SIX MONTHS LATER

Skye's POV

It's been 8 months I think and it is hell.

I am in so much pain.

I haven't told anyone how sore it is, I don't what them to feel sorry

Gemma is the only one who knows what I have to go through.

I've cried myself to sleep nearly every night.

Amber had decided to stay a little longer to continue to look for a job down there, but she was mint to return 3 weeks ago but the weather didn't allow the plane to go so she is coming home today.

I am so worried on what she is gonna say when she comes through the door and sees me with a flipping bubble under my shirt, haha

TWO HOURS LATER

I'm waiting on the sofa watching tv only thinking about Amber.

I heard the door open

" IM HOME"

I desicided to pretend to be a sleep so I layed down on the couch

" omg, is she really fat or is s-she p-p-pr-pregnant!!?

I held in a giggle but it escaped

" hey" I said casually

" omg SKYE HOW LONG HAVE YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME"

"it's not a massive deal" I said trying to calm down her tone.

'wha- YES IT IS, YOUR FUCKIN PREGNANT SKYE, TELL ME WHO IS THE DADDY "

" you didn't get raped did you? Does River Know, does Niall know, who knows but me know"

" NO I am not raped, River doesn't know, Niall new when I new I was preggers, Gemma, Harry's sister knows too" I said slowing down my voice getting quieter every word.

" tell me what happened"

I told her every detail on ripping dress to the- fainting to the- test to now

" wait so Harry is the daddy, does he know or are you not gonna tell him yet" she asked

" when the time is right I'm gonna tell him, just not know"

" I respect your dessition"

" thanks, now let's go eat the fridge"

" but i don't like the taste of metal!" Amber said

" I ment the contents inside you twat" said missing the old dumb Amber.

RIVERS POV

I've been preposed to by Gabe.

I'm surprised that he didn't dump me. I was expecting it.

Well I am so happy about that. I'm gonna get married to the one I love.

At the moment I'm with Gabe at his house telling his family the news.

They all seem happy about it so that's good.

I'm heading home the morn to discuss with the girls about the wedding

GABE and I want it to be in July which is in 2 months so I better get planning

NEXT DAY

I got up said goodbye to GABE and got in my car to the flat.

Which was about a 15 minute drive.

I parked my car and got out taking the keys with me.

I locked the car and made my way to the door.

As soon as I got there I took my key out and opened the door.

I went inside putting my bag on the kitchen counter and hanging the key on the hook

I went into the living room to see Amber and Skye about to talk to me

Probably about the baby

" I know I know, I new you where pregnant ages ago I just wanted to see how long it would take for you to tell me, I found the test results in the bag in the bin in the bathroom. You do realise I am the main one that tides up around here so i Was gonna find it sooner or later" I said smirking and crossing my arms looking at the two girls with there mouth open.

" so your telling me it took us 2 hours to think of what to say to you and you already new" Amber said annoyed.

" that's not it, do you know who the dad is" Skye said.

" we'll I am asooming it was Harry Styles because I saw you go to the bathroom and not come out so I am guessing Harry" I said as I new I was right

" ok, smart arse, what's my fav colour,pet,number, and where do I wanna live when I'm older." Skye said cheekily

" Electric blue, Dog,Parrot and Chameleon, every number with 2 in it, and trick question, you already live there, IRELAND" I said with ease.

" oh, now that just makes me look bad" Skye said puting on a fake pout.

SKYES POV

the girls have taken the pregnancy well.

There helping me when I need I so that's new

They come to my ultra sound aswel so I don't feel I'm by my self.

I haven't spoken to Niall in ages. I think he forgot I'm pregnant.

NIALLS POV

I'm trying so hard not they'll at Harry so bad now.

He still hasn't talked about the club night.

Paul confiscated my phone and laptop so I can't keep In contact with Skye

Apparently my electronic was messing up our concerts.

All the boys have been saying that I am acting weird but. Just say I'm fine enev though.

HAARY FUCKIN STYLES GOT ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FUCKING PREGNANT!!!

But apart from that I'm totally fine