26 DARCY WILL STAY WITH HARRY

*Nialls Pov*

She stood there, looking shocked as ever. Liam looked panicked, the other boys where waiting for her to talk. But she didn't, she just....did nothing.

As I stepped towards her she fell. I held her gently and looked at the boys with a worried look.

"LIAM!!!!" I called to him, the boys came rushing over

"Niall, what did you do?!!"

"I did nothing, she just collapsed!!"

"will she be alright, Liam?!"

"She's, seems fine, heart rate is at normal speed." he checked her pulse

Her neck rolled of my hand. I checked her eyes, there where completely Black.Is that bad?

We all stood looking at Liam for the answer

"she's alright, she must have fainted over the price money. She knows we have a lot of money, I don't think she has ever had that much money in her life" he said laying her down on the couch.

*Skyes Pov* (in dream)

I woke up, on the floor, what happened. I stood up and every where swirled.

The room smudged all around. I then blinked and I was in a different room. Looked more of an office. Then in came a lady in a suit with......HARRY!!!!

"hello there, I'm Mrs.Golden, one of the managers of the caretakers association. I'm believed to have gotten a message from one of you on taking care of a child" she asked.

"yes, we have this daughter, Darcy. I just found out recently that I had a daughter. Skarlett kept her a secret. We have tried to work things out but we can't seem to put are finger on it. I want to see Darcy but I don't want to see Skye. I see guilt in her eyes" he said leaning back in his chair.

"woah, woah, woah. Why am I here. This appointment isn't till next Wednesday?" I asked

"um...today is Wednesday miss" Mrs. Golden said awkwardly

I sat back down

"well, we thought about since you have had Darcy all your life, you might want to hand her over to Harry. We could organise a timing when you could visit---"

"NOOOO" I yelled standing up. They seemed shocked. Both of them

"NO, I SAID NO, SHE IS MY BABY, I GAVE BIRTH TO HER. IF HE WANTS TO SEE HER, HE CAN COME VISIT ME. HIS NAME IS NOT ON THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE" I yelled

"please, be quiet" she replied "may I see it"

I handed her her birth certificate which I always keep in my bag

"well, I see no Harry's name"

"SEE HARRY, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER WITHOUT MINE OR THE GODFATHERS FUCKING PERMISTION" I yelled

"well, since you, young lady. Have broken the Office rules. I'm going to have to call the police. For Yelling and Swearing at a business woman and a famous man, that is harassment" she yelled back.

Then in came police officers and hand cuffed me. Omg. What's happening

"From the power of the CareTakers Accociation, while the Mother is in court. Darcy James Mcenzy Grace Styles will go to the godfather. Niall James Horan. And if she is pleaded guilty. She will stay with the Godfather. But Godfather has sent in that if he ends up with the child he will put her up for adoption or hand her to Harry Styles the Father of Darcy Styles . " she said off a slip of paper as they carried me out.

NO NO NO NO NO

*woke up*

I woke up drenched in sweat. Shocked at what I had just saw. I was being shaken by all the boys.

Liam was shaking me and looking everywhere in my eyes

Zayn was on the phone worried

Louis was panicking and Niall had my head in his lap. Worry on his face.

"you ok?!!" everyone blabbed at me. I nodded.

They all stayed for a bit and left me to get some rest.

WHAT A BLOODY DAY