46 EVERYTHING IS OKAY

It's been a few days since the case. So far has been brilliant. I'm not worried about anything now. Harry is soon going to call me. At the moment Darcy is at day care and has been for about 4 hours now. We dropped her off at 10am and we pick her up a 3pm.

Since all this Mandy crap Is off are backs, I've had time to find a job.

I work at the little shop down the road a few times a week. It's a good paying job. I get about €30 a day and I work for about 3 hours. I've also got some feed back from the bar.

It's going to get shut down!! Sadly there was a new lady called Susan behind the counter who has been stealing money and spiking some people drinks. I've worked there for a few years and hate to hear that it was going to get shut down. The council want it to be knocked down so were raising money to move the entire building to somewhere else in Mullingar.

So we're going to be having a big raising money day to save the pub.

I have to print of some posters and signs to put up on boards and shop windows. Liam is selling his old computer and printer to me for free. So he's sending it up in the post from London.

The boys also texted me earlier that they have a massive surprise for me, they know how much I hate surprised. It's apparently a congratulations gift. They said i was going to get it in a day or two.

I'm sitting at the dining room table doing some paper work for the house and Darcy's daycare stuff.

When the house phone rang. I got ups and went to the kitchen area and picked it up.

"hello, Winter household?"

"hey Skye. It's Harry, I was wondering if I could pick up Darcy from the Daycare in about 10 minutes. And take her back to yours so we could talk? " he asked slightly shy.

"yeah sure, just bring her straight back" I demanded

"thank you, see you later"

He hung up and I put the phone back onto the cradle.

Well, that's settled. Might aswell clean up a bit. I went over to the cupboard under the sink and took out a basin and filled it was hot water and cleaned down the counter tops. And the dining room table. I then wiped the coffee tale next to the sofa. I then poured the dirty water down the sink and dryer the basin while putting it back.

I filled the kettle with new water so it was ready for when Harry comes.

I peered down at the clothes that I was wearing.

A teal top, and some black skinny jeans with black fake vans.

It seems fine for guests.

I prepared some mugs out for us and a small cup for Darcy.

And I'm all ready.

It's not like the queen was coming for something.

I then here a car roll up the drive.

Two 'honks' where heard. The Audi R8 pulled up next to the small garage. He waved with a smile and got out. He went round the other side and unlocked it opening the door and unbuckling Darcy from the toddlers car seat. She got out with her 1D school bag.

"hey" he said when they both approached me at the door.

"hey, where you get the school bag from"

" I thought it would have been cool" he giggled, I sighed while thinking of how childish he is.

"hey Darcy, how was school" I asked

"it was fun, I got to colour in a car, purple!! It's in my new bag!" she jumped while grabbing her bag and unzipping it, pulling the picture out.

"wow! That's really good Darcy, why dont you go put It up on your wall" I smiled, she ran off.

"hey Harry, want a cuppa?" I asked the boy sitting on the sofa.

"yes please"

"what do you take"

"just milk"

"k"

I grabbed the blue spotty mug with a pic of a pug on it. And put the tea bag in while heating up the kettle. I did the same in my mug. But instead I put sugar in mine. A lot.

I stirred them and took em to the living room. I handed Harry his as I sat down next to him.

"right, where shall we begin?"