45. CONCLUSiON OF LIFE

The room shut down into a sea of silence. Nothing could be heard at all.

The judge took her place at the stand.

"with the previous information from Mr.Styles, Miss Winters and Miss Styles we have come to a conclusion"

" Darcy Styles does seem quite fond of Mr.Styles and has decided to let him be her full father. Even if Miss Winters or Mr,Styles decides they wants to date and start a new family with another, Harry will be aloud to take 45% of custody for Miss Darcy Styles. Now I believe the parents will decide their and Darcys future. As a full family or if the other spouse decides to be apart and visit. But I do recommend that till Darcys day is up that she should see her father as often as can be."

"thank you, case dismissed"

I smiled. It's finally over. The fight between me and Harry s over. Not completely but it's nearly 80% done with. All we need now is for me and Harry to talk; not about Mandy or the past but about our futures.

Megan walked up to me.

"I hope you are happy with the outcome, any problems; call me"

She smiled and picked up her suitcase and walked out of the building.

Niall walked up to me and hugged me. (he's a very huggy person okay?)

"told you everything was going to be okay" he smiled and helped me pack up my files and that. While Niall did that I dropped my phone from my skirt pocket and went down to pick it up but someone bumped into me on there way out knocking me over.

"oh, so sorry Skye, are you alright?" a hand was held out to me. But all I could se was my hair falling over my eyes. I swilled my hair to the side and grabbed his hand. It was Harry.

"hey Harry, thanks for the hand" I smiled

"no problem, oh um - I would like to talk to you sometime this week about the future for us and Darcy. Ie that okay?" he asked smiling

"sure, thats fine, would you like Darcy to come to or?"

"I don't mind at all"

"okay, here's my phone number to call me" I handed him my phone number that was one a bit of scrap paper. He smiled and walked off, waving as he went.

I'm happy that he's fine with the outcome too. Atleast something is getting done :)

(SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. I ACCEDENTLY DELETED MY APP ON MY IPAD AND ARE LAPTOP IS BROKEN. THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VEIWS!! Xxx)