41 DARCY IS MINE

I'm walking up the steps to aboard the small plane. It isn't very big. It holds about 24 people. We slowly got to the top and I handed her my ticket

The lady's tag said Helen, she was smartly dressed in her uniform with her black hair tied up and a full make up. Not looking like a mask.

'Seat 4C' she smiled

I walked up the short isle looking at the numbed on the head board. I was at a window seat. I put my handbag under the seat infront of me and strapped my seatbelt. I looked over the row of seats and watched as Niall walked up towards my row.

He shoved his bag in the over-head locker and bent his head to go under the fan to sit down. He buckled up and adjusted his hat.

'attention passengers, my name is Helen and I will be your flight attendant today, I'll start off with the safety procedures. In the front pocket of the seat infront of you is a safety leaflet to help you.

There are two exits in the front of the caban and two in the centre. The lights on the floor will guide you to your nearest exit. Your life jacket is placed under your seat in case of an emergency. Place over the head and tie in a double knot. Pull the red tag to inflate. smoking is not permitted during this flight.

To fasten your seatbelts.....(demonstrates) thank you for listening, further information is on the leaflet, thanks you and enjoy your flight'

We didn't bother to listen to much because we have heard it all a thousand times but I still listened a few times.

Once we where in the air the lady came down with the drinks and snacks. Niall had already fallen asleep.

'hi, can I get 2 teas both with 2 sugars and milk please'

She smiled and handed us are drinks

'anything to eat?'

"what do you have?" I asked

"nuts,biscuits,chocolate bar and dried fruit"

"can I get 1 dried fruit and 1 packet of biscuits please too"

She handed them to me and I thanked her.

I didn't want to wake Niall so I waited 5 minutes. I had already finished mine.

I nudged Niall and he snapped awake hitting me in the face.

'oh my god, Skye! Are you okay, I'm so sorry, you gave me a fright!" he panicked hugging me

"I'm fine Niall!" I laughed. He drank his coffee and ate his biscuit.

The plane began to land.

Once we landed we unbuckled are seatbelts and stood up. Niall grabbed his bag and I grabbed mine. We exited the plane and walked to the baggage pick-up.

The track went round and round in circles. More and more suite cases went by. I grabbed my small Irish flag one that Niall bought me for my 16th birthday and he grabbed his plain navy blue one. We went to the exit where his car was still from last time.

We shoved the bags in the trunk/boot and hopped in. We then sped back to my house. Darcy was waiting outside the house with Mauras hands covering up her eyes. I got out quietly and walked up to her.

"what is the suprise granny?" she wined

"look then"

She opened her eyes and once she saw me. She ran to me with a big smile.

"MUMMY!!" she called

I hugged her tightly

"hey, Darcy, did you have fun with granny?"

" yes mummy, we went to the park and had picnics" she smiled

"that would've been fun" I replied.

" Skye, Harry phoned" said Maura

I replied with a nod

" I'll call him back in a sec"

Niall dragged my bags into the house and set them on the sofa. Darcy went down for a nap while Niall and Maura talked in the kitchen.

I picked up the small navy blue landline house phone from the black socket and looked in the missed call box

' 3 missed calls from Harry Styles'

'1 missed call from Unoun Number

' 2 missed calls from Amber Babe'

I went into the house contact box and selected Harry.

It rang. I walked to my bedroom and locked the door.

" hello?"

" hey Harry, it's Skarlett"

"oh hey Skye"

" hey, You called?"

" oh yes, I'm truly sorry about Mandy,I didn't know who she really was, I was just caught up in work I could look after her"

" I'm pissed off with you but you just answered my life problem. You said that you couldn't look after her through work, which means I get her" I smiled

" I suppose"

"thanks Harry xxx"

" anytime "

I hanged up and placed the phone back on the socket

" who was that?" Niall asked

" just Harry"

" what he want?"

" I'm keeping Darcy"