24 EVEN IF IT MEANS STANDING ALONE

Omg

Omfg

OMG

OMFG

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READ!!!

NO WAY IN HELL HIS HE GETTING DARCY

IM NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT.

SHE IS MY BABY, I GAVE BIRTH TO HER. I BROUGHT HER UP

I SPEND EVERY MINUTE OF MY LIFE TRYING TO GIVE HER A NORMAL 4 YEAR OLD GIRLS LIFE.

I KNOW I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY

BUT IM NOT POOR

I'LL GO NEXT WEDNESDAY AND I WILL MAKE SURE I WIN

HE'S NOT GETTING MY BABY

HE AND ALL OF HIS FAMOUS BRATS AND MANAGEMENT WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME.

EVEN IF IT MEANS IM STANDING ALONE

NEXT TIME I SEE HIM

HE'S FUCKING DEAD!!!!!!!!

I'm so tired of my life.

I just won't to start from the beginning. Never went to that club. Never had a few drinks. Never wore that strapless dress. But if you think about it. I wouldn't have had Darcy.....

Darcy

Darcy Styles

Darcy James Mcenzy Grace Styles

I hate that last name. I never should have called her that. Not the name that Harry liked. She shouldn't even have 'Styles' in her name. I regret calling her that. But she is a beautiful kind hearted girl I have ever layed eyes on. She's the cutest baby I could ask her. I hate that Harry is the father but we're stuck now. She is only four but has the personality of all of the boys, strangly.

She has Louis' imaturness and sarcasm

she has Liam's smartness

She has Harry's eyes

She has Zayns hobbies, she like to draw and copy Zayns tattoos on her arm, (in WASHABLE ink)

She has Niall's eating habits and she adores him

She had my hair, looks and style

I would never in a million years regret having her. I just regret having Harry as the father....

It's been a few hours since I read the letter. I am so mad at Hrry.

Right now I'm in the living room watching 'Russell Howards Good News'

(HE'S LIKE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!)

And having a cup of tea. I can afford tea you know. Duhhh

I cannot believe the boys gave me a hole 100 bucks. Omg. What am I going to do with it. I would have spent it on Darcy for her daycare but they paid for that. They are so kind. I wish one of them were the father. I might put some of it into the electricity bill, or I could by her some new clothes or do her room up. Make her feel like a princess. I could ask the boys to help me. I'm so glad I met the boys.

*PHONE CALL TO BOYS*

(Liam)

L- hello?

S- hey Liam, its Skye

L- hey Skye, how's you

S- felling amazing. Thank you so so so so soooo much for the money. I couldn't have been able to do what I can without you. I was going to put the money towards Darcy and her daycare but you great fully paid for that too. Your so kind. What would I do with out you boys???