48. CAOS NOWADAYS

it's been a few days since Harry came by to sort out the things for Darcy's future.

So far every day has gone well. He's bringing her back every time he takes her. She's smiling more than ever. I got a bit mad on Thursday because he bought her a wooly hat. But he persuaded me to let it slip. I admit it was pretty cute. It was a fluffy baby blue hat with a huge white Pom-Pom on the top with 2 white ropes with Pom-poms on the end at the sides. It wasn't a designer so it was fine. I think designer closes are nice but for too damn expensive. I could probably find something the exact same and sow the logo on it for about 5€ . and people would probably pay around 40€ for it.

I think Darcy has put aside all the bad things that Harry had done to us in the past but it might not leave her mind for a while or even forever. So we're trying to put new, fun things into her life to help her forget it most of the time and rarely think about it.

Darcy is enjoying school and always brings back some kind of artwork that i keep in a metal box under my bed. My favourite to go on one of her walls. She is a very creative young woman which I really think she is going to take up artistic skills in the future at school or in college. If she is attending.

Here's a list on what I've done so far about the rules for Darcys future.

You probably think its weird how the parents have rules ON their daughter instead of rules for Darcy.

I have in fact changed all of my accounts on my social media websites and pages to Private and Friends only. I've also stopped going onto Twitter that much. I don't look at the things people send me. I deleted some of the people who I followed so my newsfeed isn't that cluttered. So I can see what I want to see and not the negativity part.

Paparazzi have been really up in our faces. Some crazy ass fangirls have stalked us and somehow found out my location and summited the address to the world. I even caught a mini digital camera in the top corner of my living room window. Someone that sick really wAnts to get into all of our business. Disgusting how these people are just doing this for money and the gossip on our lives. They only think about the business and not the people they are getting it from.

Darcy had her first pushover in OUR OWN garden. Might I just say

I WAS FUCKING FURIOUS!!

how dare such people hide in our bushes and when I took her out to play they jump put with cameras and get all up in her. I grabbed her and ran side. They fucking laid a hand on her. They pulled her arm and pushed her face up in the cameras. I'm afraid to let her out again.