49 MALIBU AND LEMONADE.

Harry texted me a second ago about wanting to talk to me even though he only saw me a few days ago. What could he possibly want now.

I'm filling some paperwork for the house and paying the common impractical bills.

*GUMMY BEAR SONG THEME TUNE RINGTOWN PLAYS*

I quickly answered my phone.

S - Hello?

H - hey, it's umm Harry.

S - Oh, hey Harry. Why didn't you just call me on the house phone?

H - I didn't know you where are the house

S - it's Thursdays, I don't work at 12.

H - OH, Sorry

S - anyway, why you calling.

H - oh yeah, umm I was wondering if you wanted to go out, right now...

S - now? I'm rather busy this afternoon Harry sorry.

H - how about tonight?

S - this a date?

H - NO NO NO, definitly not, negative, never in a million years..... Okay, fine. Yes it is.

S - yeah sure. Hahaha, I'll be ready at 7

H - thank god. See ya then

S - bye

H - Bye Skar

Well that's tonight's planned. I'll have to cancel my plans of doing completely nothing to amuse my life from being sad.

SEVEN OCLOCK TURNS

So far Harry came by to pick me up at 7. He wore a nice blazer with dressy trousers and tie. I just wore a basic black slim dress. Nothing fancy. He picked me up in his car and drove me to my fave place ever! Nandos.

How classic.

Niall not gonna be happy. He didn't want me to go tonight. He picked up Darcy earlier from Daycare. I wanted to properly doll my face up and felt managing a child as well wouldn't have helped.

I don't want to betray Niall by going to a nandos without him but also I don't want to say to Harry that I don't want to be here. I'll figure something out.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"sorry to be a nightmare but can we go somewhere else....?"

"why? I thought you loved Nandos??"

"I DO! It's just I don't really fancy it and it's kinda packed."

"well....fine. Let's go to the olive garden"

"why the Olive garden. It's one of the most expensive places here"

"DO YOU WANT TO JUST GET A CHIPPY?!"

"Harry... There is no need to raise your voic-"

"Yes there is! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO TAKE YOU OUT FOR A NICE MEAL AND you're JUST BEING IGGNERANT ABOUT WHERE WE EAT!"

"I'm sorry, let's go somewhere else then!"

"okay then...."

I dont know what got Harry so quickly agitated. Maybe I did someting?

We then got back into the car and quickly drove to the next restaurant with me telling him to slow down the whole time. He just took me to an Indian Place called 'India's Indian international' or as Life to call it 3 I.

We sat down at a nice table. I glanced at the menu placed infront of us by the waiter.

"this all looks so nice"

"I've been here before, it's really good"

"I haven't, what do you recommend"

"well, if you're a fan of the Spicy food, I love the Lamb Skinká. But if you're into more Non- Spicy foods. I recommend trying the simple Chicken Korma, it's really good"

A few minutes later the waiter came back.

"Are you two ready to order?"

"yes thank you" I said

"I'll like to start off with the Lamb Deli, and then for main can I have the Lamb Skinká." said Harry smiling.

"can I please start with the Seafood Dip, and then the Chicken Tikka Masala. Please"

"certainly mam, can I take any drinks."

"pint of Lager please"

"and for the lady?"

"a Malibu and Lemonade please"

He smiled and took away the menus.

"malibu and lemonade?"

"it's the best alcoholic drink in the world," I stated

We ate our meals. It was quite nice. I thought, I did get a sneek peek at the receipt. It was only 58. I don't really think that bad. It's a really nice food place and things are really expensive these days.

He drove me home and kissed my cheek goodnight.

WELL, THAT ENDED WELL.