4. POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?

Nialls POV

I was drifting off to sleep in the waiting room when Amber and River came rushing down the corridor earning many strange looks from nurses and patients.

"OMG, IS SHE OK? IS SHE DIEING? I BET SHE'S DIEING.SHE IS DIEING, I NEW IT. OMG SHE HASN'T EVEN GOT MARRIED YET. I HAD PLANNED OUT A REALLY NICE WEDDING WITH A WITH GOWN AND A...." Amber said as she aproched me

" calm down Amber people are staring" River whispered yelled cutting her off and glancing at the crowd staring at us.

" Skye is fine, she's fainted, she's not dieing, your bet is wrong she is ok, your wrong she is not DIEING I wouldn't be surprised your always wrong, and she doesn't need her wedding planned out by some maniac as well" I said answering all of the questions.

"HEY! I AM NOT" said Amber with not a very amused face.

"Yes you are" me and River said in sync.

" alright then, if that's how you feel, anyway where's Skye?" asked Amber.

"she's with the nurses in her room get checked up on, I've been here for half an hour and they still won't talk to me" I said upset about there choice of keeping me away.

As soon as I finished my speech the nurse came in and said " Niall Horan"

I stood up surprised and slowly walked up over to the nurse reading her name tag " Jenny Dodger"

I giggled slightly causing Jenny to look at me.

" I know, I know, it's a rubbish name and before you ask, No My dad is NOT called Jammy" she said smirking at me as we made are way to the door.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

" hey, can we come too" said Amber.

" Very Sorry, she only requested Sir Niall Horan who my daughter Jenna..don't you dare laugh Mr.Horan deeply won't stop talking of your band, so I'm not aloud to require other guests from entering her destination" she said glancing at me then to the girls.

" So...is that a No Then." Amber asked

"YES" me,River,Jenny and a few other nurses said getting irritated with Amber.

We then began walking through more corridors and past many other doctors and nurses while I asked her questions.

" So is Sky..I mean Skarlett alright Miss"

" oh please call me Jenny and yes she is perfectly fine and is requesting you for some odd reason. Do you happen to know what happened or could of caused her to faint"

" ok...Jenny. That's good that she is ok and I can understand that she is requesting for me. Also she found out some news and just got a little shocked and must of fainted. She didn't bang her head or anything" I said.

" ok that's fine, Thank you Mr.Horan and just go right in she might be sleeping" she said as she spinner on her heels ready to walk away. " Call me Niall"

She nodded and handed me a note which happens to be her Phone Number " Hi, Mr.Horan. Call me sometime I would love to be friends :) -J 02856397800 ( don't call, don't now if real number)

I smiled to my self before putting it in my pocket while opening her door.

I peeked in to see her sitting in a chair beside a bed.

" hey Skye, you alright,do you still remember the events a few hours ago"

" NIALL. Yes I do remeber, every single word you said. I must have been at the club when I was drunk and he spilled his drink over the dress you got me for my Christmas and then ripped it..I'm sorry. I thought it was all a dream. I remember it so vividly but thought it was a dream." she yelled as she hugged me.

" HE WHAT" I yelled

Then in came a nurse telling us to " Is everything ok in here, please remake quiet?, I heard screaming, and please do quiet down guests are trying to sleep and people are trying to work" she said annoyed but trying not to show it but failing badly.

" so, you think I am ill?" Skye asked nervously

" We took a few blood tests and they have come back as fine but I have to ask you a question, if you dont mind Mr Horan being in the room of course. There was an early stage radar on one of the results that detected a change which suggests a possible pregnancy. Its only faint but might be worth taking a few tests over the week. et a pregnancy test aswell" the doctor said.

*AT SHOP STILL NIALL*

I went down the isle to get the tests for Skye.
What would happen if she was pregnant, will she give it up for abortion r give it up for adoption or would she keep it.
I dont now.
This is gonna haunt her even if she wasn't Pregnant.
I found some tests and went over to the check-out point.
I decided to go through self checkout so I dont get noticed.

If I did I would probably in the paper saying

" PREGNANT?: Is Pop Star Niall Horan From One Direction Got A GirlFriend or does he have a Vajiji? Niall Horan was spotted buying Pregnancy test today at Tesco. Is He a Daddy? Or is he Pregnant. Find out on page 127"

That's happened once when everyone thought Harry had gotten Lou are hairdresser pregnant when she was having Lux.

£16.81, Jesus Christ, for 3 tests!!! Bit over price much?

I made my way out of Tesco and went back to the Hospital creeping past a sleeping River and Amber to Skye's room and giving her the tests

" thank you so much, the bags are packed and I'll be in the bathroom"

SKYE'S POV

I went into the bathroom going taking out the tests and did what I did on them. I waited 5 minutes for the results

( negative....Possitive.....________