35 SOMEBODY 'S BEEN BUSY

We arrived at Rivers house and payed the taxi man.

We looked at the house. It was a plain rectangle shaped house with a porch and patio.

Flowers guarded it and a big garden outside with a swing set and slide.

We walked up the path and rang the doorbell. We waited a few moments before the door opened to reveal Gabe.

He smiled at us and let us in.

"Hey, come in. The a seat through there" he pointed to the living room. It was a basic large room with a tv, bookshelf, 1 two seated sofa and 1 3 seated sofa and toy boxes. We sat down while Gabe called River.

"Babe!!.....Niall and Skye are here!!!!" he came back into the room with two teas. We thanked him and chatted while waiting or Riv.

A few moments later River came in, in grey sweats and a white tank top. She was massive. Her slim body looked huge with the massive baby bump. 2 boys followed in.

"Skye!!!" "Riv!!!" we both went in for a hug but we got stopped by the bump. We laughed and side hugged.

"you must be Robbie and Ross" I asked the boys

"yep, I'm Robbie and he's Ross.you must be Aunt Skye." he hugged me. Awww

" nice to meet you too for once. Go ask Uncle Ni to play football" I said looking at Niall.

He got up and hugged me and Riv before running off with the boys to the yard. Awww

" oh my lord are you ok?" she asked sitting down

"I'm fine now, the git Mandy is in Jail and Harry is getting in trouble. Harry can be a nice, care-free lad but really only cares about him, fame and family."

"but Darcy is his Family" she thought

"I know. "

"He just found out about Gemma a day ago. He was so upset, surprisingly he called me first and asked where you were. You where obviously gotten attacked by fans. But weirdly. He worried about you...."

" he doesn't care for me. If I went into a coma, he might care. Or got hit by a car, maybe. But not now. He left Darcy with that maniac and buggered off. He doesn't love anyone but himself" I said pure disgusted.

"give him a chance, he didn't know about Mandy"

" he has had too many chances..." I said

"alright.....subject change" we laughed

" so 6 kids, aye?"

" yeah, 5 boys and 1 girl. Great..."

"Somebody has been very busy in bed" I laughed nudging her

" Hey!!"

"Ronnie, Michael, Scott and Dylan then?"

" yep. So 6 kids...Robbie,Ross,Michael,Scott,Dylan and Ronnie"

"no more kids!!!!"

" I know. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow so I don't have to rush to the hospital when it's coming."

" that's good then." we then heard the back door open, my back was still facing the opposite direction of the door which was behind me but by the look on Rivers face,it wasn't good.

I looked around too see Ni and the boys.

Niall was covered head-to-toe with mud and dirt. You could only see bits off his face that weren't covered in muck. His hair was in a mess and his clean white top was soon to be forever brown

Ross, was half muddy half not.

Robbie, was holding the ball under one arm. His hair was all messed up but not muddy. He was the only one, not muddy.

" uhh...you might want to fill in the hole in the ditch." Niall said

"mmhhmm" said the too boys,

"Gabe!!!!" shouted River not taken her eyes off the dirty boys

Gabe came in looking at his Phone but when he looked up. "What the Hell happened Here?!"

" Niall. There's a shower up stairs, use it. Take off your shoes first and throw them with your clothes in the washing basket." said River. Trying to act mad but is failing badly.

Niall took off his shoes and headed for the bathroom.

"Mud on my walls, and your dead Horan!!" yelled River

"Right, now. Ross, go have a bath in the upstairs bathroom, put your clothes in the basket too." we went

" Robbie, care to explain" she asked Rob

"we where playing football shooting games and it was Ross and Ni in the goals while I shoot 3 times. The ground was slippy, so when I went to score. Niall slipped on the end of the ditch and fell in. Ross slipped when he went to help Uncle Ni."

" go get cleaned up....No football for 2 weeks!"

"that's not fair!"

"no football till the hole is fixed then, which will take 3 weeks." she hummed

"fine..2 weeks" he huffed and wen to his room.

"teenagers...."