30 HELLO AGAIN

Skye's Pov

It's been just 3 days. It's torture all ready. I always think that this is all one big nightmare. But I still wake up to a metal cell.

It's a square shape room with a toilet, sink and a metal hanging bed from the wall with a blue mattress in it along with a cover. I have to do a few charity and local work like picking up rubbish if the floor or cleaning windows.

I'm in a all girls quarter of the prison. Most girls are all big and killer looking some look like sweet girls. Every day for 2 hours we must go to a big hall and discuss everyday why we are here in this prison. Most girls are like:

- I got accused of murder of a 72 year old man

- I murdered my boyfriend

- I robbed a bank

And I'm just here. I say the same thing every day.

- I am here for doing a illegal job that I didn't even know was illegal but im not in here permanently.

It feels like I've killed someone cause I'm wearing the exact same as everyone else.

Basic baggy orange one pieces with bulky brown trainers. No make up and I can't even brush my teeth. If I skim my tongue over my teeth I can feel the plaque building. Yuk.

We get un-cented deodorant so half the people here stink of sweat. Luckily I'm going into a court shortly. But I've got to discuss the person that is ment to be on my side of this case.

A lady in a blue uniform knocked on my cell. I said yes.

The lady peered through the door block to see me. I recondise her. Kathy Hunter

"excuse me, office hunter can I have a word with you" I asked her

"I'm not ment to talk to prisoners and how do you know my last name. I left my name tag in my office.

"it's me Skarlett . We went to school together. You where the one that knocked into me in class 5 (ages 10-11) and spilt pasta all over us both"

She came into my cell and sat beside me

"why the hell are you in here?" she asked shocked

"I did nothing serious it's just....it's complicated......some pop star got me pregnant when we where drunk and he did horrible things to us both and he wants full custody. But I ended up in here when I worked for Clotburg Corner in a job that was illegal but I didn't know was illegal. So that's why I am in here"

"well, excuse my launguage but your life is fucked up" we laughed

"how's life for you" I asked

"I'm married but we chose to use my last name, his name is Brian Kemp and he is a doctor. we have 3 kids. Triplets. Simon, Connor and James who are 9 years old. So all good"

We laughed

Then we heard a load bang and the chief of the prisoner cells peered through the door

"what in earth is going on in here. MRS. HUNTER. GET BACK TO WORK AT ONCE"

"yes sir. Mr. Austrogutburg"

"see ya the morn lass" she saluted me and left

Haha. Atleast something to cheer me up.

I fell asleep and was woking up by a lady

"miss. I'm here for you court sentence please come with me and where these clothes, that Mr.Horan sent you" I smiled, he still cared.....