47 TWITTER KNOWS?

"let's start at the beginning of my list"

" 1) Darcys day care arrangement" I stated

"okay"

" I can pick her up from daycare on Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's. And you can do tuesdays and thurdays. She doesn't go on Saturdays and Sunday's. Is that okay with you?"

"that's perfect, as long as I'm with her"

"aslong as you take her straight back here or text me if your taking her somewhere,. okay, that's sorted" I ticked of the box of paper

"2) she is not alloud to go to studio with you at all! Unless I am with her and I say it's alloud."

"3) please don't spoil her with toys and games please"

"awww" Harry grumbled

"4) if it's not too much, can you pay for her daycare every second month. I'm paying for the others"

"Are you sure, I can just pay for it monthly if you want"

"no, she's my daughter too" I stated,

"5) the media...."

"what are we going to do?" he asked

"twitter already knows so that linked to the internet. practically the world knows that you have a daughter."

"okay. From now on, you are not allowed to read any messages people send you through, twitter. Most could be hate. Change your Facebook and others to Private and Friends Only. " he said quite seriously.

"what about the public and Paparazzi?" I asked.

"When I'm around I will try to keep her from out of the limelight and out in the open. Fans could crush her or hurt her. I'll try to keep her face hidden as much as I can and try to prevent anything from harming her or destroying her childhood" he finished. I Was very surprised he wanted to go really far with her safety.

"now for relationships," I said

"I'm currently in a relationship with a girl already. But I'm not sure if it's going to turn out okay"

"I am currently single"

"even if we do go and marry somebody else we will still treat Darcy like the world. Together or not"

"I agree"

"well then, your list?"

"1) can we spend time together as a family every Saturday, so she's with us both?"

" ummm, I don't know. The media will make up rumors and everything else might go bad?"

" well, we know the truth"

"true. Sure, Saturday is Family day." I smiled but was still quite concerned.

" and all my other questions are answered" he smiled with happiness.

Well, that's most of it sorted for a while. Hopefully things should be a heck of a lot better now.

Hopefully