38 HURRY UP!

It's around 2pm the next day. The boys are up and off to school. They will be returning at about 3:30pm later on. Me and Niall have got basically nothing to do and are just in the living room, on our phones and watching tv. Very social aren't we....

the baby is expecting to be today. We will be heading to the hospital in about twenty minutes to see her. Rivers friend, Mollie, is going to bring the boys after school to the hospital.

I decided to lock m phone. I heaved myself off the sofa snd into the kitchen where my handbag is. I put in the basic things that I'm gonna need to bring with me and take out everything I don't need. I put in 2 bottles of water, painkillers,phone,purse,chewing gum and some newborn clothes we bought.

"Niall, hurry up! We're going to be late" I huffed annoyed.

" ok, ok, hold your horses" he replied coming off the sofa and turning off his phone. We got everything and went outside, locking the door before heading to the bus-stop and catching the 43 bus to the hospital.

The bus ride was short but peaceful. I glanced at a few of the stores and restraunts and cafes that the bus went past. We stopped at a few others stops to pick up more people. It came into site of a large white building which I assumed was the hospital. We picked up are stuff and waited for the bus to stop. We parked into the bus-stop and got off.

We then walked up the path to the entrance. We walked into the large room and we where hit by the wam air of the heater above and the clean clinic smell.

We walked up to the front desk

" hi, I'm Mr. Niall Horan, my friend has been said to be giving birth today to quadruplets. "

"mmhhmm, and what is the 'friend' called?" the man said

"Mrs. River West"

" Okay. She is in room A206, ground floor. Section Labour."

We walked to the first sign we say and followed.

We ended up at a wall full of signs that showed the Section

'Abortion Centre'

'ultra sound'

'Labour'

'birthing Parlour'

'Child Care'

Groundfloor -Pregnancy Care

2nd floor- broken bones and fractures

3rd - elderly help

4th - surgery

5th - illness Centre

We headed down the Labour Section and got to the door. We knocked and entered

Inside we where greeted by a River sitting in a paddling pool in sports bra and a wet towel around the lower area. GABE was helping her through pregnancy exercises. A nurse came in.

" hello there. You are nearly ready for birth. Your 3 inches away from delivery. You asked for only feminen doctors and...here I am. I also have 2 other nurses to help. We would like to begin"

She nodded and went o sit of the small two sweater sofa a few feat away.

" how could you deal with this pain!" river asked me.

" I really don't know. They say it's the worst pain in the world" once I finished I regretted what I said.

She moaned.

" ok. Now is the time to push. Take your time, and just don't push to hard to get it over with."

It's over. River has giving birth to 4 beautiful babies, all healthy and happy but the only sad part is.. That Michael only has 1 arm. He was born with both legs but only 1 arm. There is only as all dome shape lump left on the sholder. But River didn't care, she was just happy that all her babies where healthy and well, even if one is disabled.

Ronnie was born first, then Dylan, then Michael and finally Scott. I'm holding Ronnie right know when Niall is holding Dylan, Gabe has Scott and River is holding Michael in his little green towel with a little bandage on his left arm. So he doesn't harm it himself and doesn't bump into it.

They all had diffrent towels so we could tell them apart.

Ronnie- pink blanket and a cream one-piece

Scott- pale blue blanket and green striped one-piece

Michael- orange blanket and brown spotted one-piece

Dylan- green blanket and blue one-piece

The blankets all had there names on them. River and Gabe already filled out the Certificate

Names:

Ronnie Jade West

Dylan Davidson West

Michael James West

Scott O'mally West

There god parents have been decided and the chrisining is going to me in 3 days. They have already planned it out and payed for it. I'm going to be the God Mother but Niall is going to be the Godfather. Amber can't handle all 6 kids. I probably can't either but somebody has to be there for them.

"6 kids River...Yikes!"