37 LET'S KILL SKYE!

It's become night and I skipped dinner. I just want to sit in this garden all day, thinking.

Niall made the boys Dinner what was roast chicken with gravy, veg and potatoes.

Since I've been sitting out for over 4 hours, my butt will be stiff.

I stood up and wobbled as my legs felt numb and sore.

I went through the back door that lead to the laundry room. I took out the wet washing and put it into a large green basket. I carried it outside to the line.

A few moments after I put the basket on the ground a ball went flying over to me and hit me on the back of the head, pushing me over.

" oh my god. Are you ok?" asked a crouched down Niall holding out his hand for me to take.

" yes, just peachy. Is it try to kill Skye week by any chance?" I asked sarcastic groaning.

He just laughed. Then came out the boys holding a fold-out goals net and a blue and red football.

They went to set up.

" I thought mum said that your not aloud to play football" I said seriously but smiling

They thought for a second then a look of terror came upon there faces

"it's alright, I won't tell her. Just change that white shirt to black, Ross. No more mud" I smiled before returning to the washing. I got out the small box that held about 40 green,purple, red and blue clothes pegs to use.

I could hear the boys laugh as Niall missed the goal. I loved this. Seeing kids play in the sun. Laughter filling the air. I was nearly finished puting up Robbies football shirt when the ball kicked to my foot.

" come play, Aunt Skye" asked Ross happily

" no, no, no, I don't play football." I said giggling

" but we want you to play" Ross said again

" I suck at football though" I huffed

" Liar!! You where the champion football player at are old primary school in class 5 (ages 8-9)"

"yeah, but that was in primary, over 10 years ago. I'm rubbish now. I haven't kicked a all since secondary (ages 12-18)" I laughed

" come on, Winters" Niall mocked are old, very very English P.E coach Mr. Ortake. But we called him Mr. oatcake to annoy him.

I laughed as I dribbled the ball over. I kicked the ball to the goals but it hit the side and bounced to the right.

"oh, come on. My gran can do better than that" Niall chuffed

"Oh yeah" I challenged.

I got the ball and dribbled past Ross and kicked it through Robbies legs. I made my way to the goals making a fake dash to right and kicked the ball to the left. Scoring a try.

I laughed and did a happy dance.

" Boys, I'll make supper before bed" I smiled as they packed up.

" but we don't have supper normaly"

" well, when im here there is always supper" I walked to the kitchen and began.

I made melted cheese on crispy toast with a hot chocolate with marshmallows.

I handed it to them as their yes lit up with joy.

I went back outside to pick up the now dry washing and put it away. I came back in and the boys where off to bed. Me and Niall did the dishes and tidied up.

We decided to watch a movie. I got the popcorn and drinks while Niall had chosen a movie and got the blanket.

We came back to the living room and laid down on the sofa and watched Grease. I mimed the words to every song as I slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber....