39 WINE?

It's the day of the christening and everyone is suited up a bit and sitting patiently while me, Niall , Gabe ,River and the boys are standing up.
At the moment the man is pouring holy water over Scots head. The god father is Niall and im the godmother. We might not be together but she trusts us the most. Also when Niall is on tour i can take them. But the paper also says that when Niall marrys for over a year they completely get the kids. We signed the parents and went to a after party.
" do you want a drink?" asked a man with short brown hair, who was a bit drunk I think. He had a few beer stains on his clean white shirt and his tie was in two. 
" no thanks,I'm sticking to wine" I said rather annoyed.

" don't be a wimp, it's not like you can't drink because your pregnant" he laughed
" I'm not pregnant....but I have been" I stated walking back to a table where my friends are.
The look on the mans face was shocking. I got to the table where Niall, River and a few of River's family members where. Gabe was up getting a coke for River since she was looking after The baby's. Ross and Robbie had to go home at 9pm for bed and school the next day. Gabe's brother, Dan, is looking after them till we go home.

Darcy was staying at my neighbours house that day.

I sat quietly drinking my wine while chatting with the others. Different types of songs came on. 80's, country and 21 century. For the last half an hour Irish songs have been playing. Michael English, The Irish Rovers, The Dubliners, the high kings and many more. It's coming to the end of the night and I've been up for most of the dances. I've had 4 wines so I'm not that drunk. I still have a daughter you know. Tomorrow is my last day with them before I go back to Mullingar with Niall. </p>
I decided that I would leave after the next two songs since it was already 12 o'clock in the morning. I need to get a lot of sleep. I haven't had a good proper night sleep in a long time. Also I am missing Darcy to shreds and I want to see my baby girl tomorrow.

I should be receiving a letter or a phone call this week sometime from the police department, hospital and the Child Care Centre. 

I think Harry knows about Mandy and her hurting his daughter but I haven't received any contact from him in ages. Not since when he booked Mandy to babysit in the very beginning.

The 2nd last song was on and it was ' The Last Of The Irish Rover' Niall practically dragged me up. We practically danced like maniacs. Many other guests where up dancing the night away. 

As the song began to slowly finish and go on to the last song I sat down. Niall perched next to me, taking a sip of his pint.

When that familiar tune came on, I nearly screamed. It was the song that made me swoon and weak in the knees. The song I listened to whenever an emotional event had accrued.

' I won't let go' by Rascal Flatts played. My head shot up as my eyes when bloodshot.

Niall stood up and went I front of me.

"would you like to dance?" he asked holding out his hand. I accepted and made our way to the dance floor. I attached my arms around his neck and his landed on my waist. I was quietly singing it and crying at the same time. The song gave so much meaning. I couldn't not cry.

He noticed. He game a small smile as we continued to sway.

The song slowly came to an end as I hugged Niall will dear life. I thanked him and went to get my last drink for the road. Niall finished of his pint and I grabbed my handbag and made my way to River. I thanked them with a kiss on the cheek. And went to the exit.

Niall trailed next to me.

" that was fun" he smiled. actually. That is one of the most times I've had fun since I've as Darcy" I admitted. We got to a small bus stop and looked at the clock times. One comes in the next 5 minutes so we're on time.

We sat on the cold metal bench attached to the stop and watched as the vegles drove by.
We looked to the left as a small blue bus pulled up to the stop. We stood up, collecting are things, and went to the doors. The doors opened and we paid.
We sat down on a set of 2 chairs. The next stop was ours. It is about 10 minutes away. We would have walked but it's nots safe at night. I looked out the window while Nialls doodled on his arm with a pen he found of the chair. I watched the cars drive past and looked at all the houses and building.

We got off as the stop and walked back to the house

I got in and went straight to the boys room to check on them. rivers friend was asleep one of the guest rooms. Niall went to his guest room. So I had to take the couch. 'sigh'

I got on the sofa and fell asleep in my clothes with no pillow or blanket.