Chp 2.

I paced over to my locker for the last time for today. I wanted nothing more than to get out of here. I was rushing to collect my things and leave but something left me frozen in my stance.

"Hey there" a deep voice whispered in my ear.
I shivered uncontrollably and all the hairs on my back stood up.

I slowly turned around, only to be face to face with him. A permanent smirk was plastered across his face and I couldn't help but feel defenceless. "Hello, m-ay I help you ?.." I stammered nervously.

He looked me up and down and I instantly felt violated.
It was as if his eyes were undressing me right there and then.

"Definitely, I'm Prince" He greeted. The burning insecurity inside of me made me hold my books tighter to my chest. I bit my lip.

I was utterly terrified and I wasn't even sure why.

"I know" I told him honestly, walking away as I hoped to make a escape from the agonising embarrassment that was this god forbidden situation.

But I could hear his footsteps following me, he matched with my sudden increase in pace so he could keep up. "Well that's a shame, I was hoping to get personally acquainted with you myself" He flirted.

I gasped with desperation. I stopped dead in my tracks right in front of the school.

"Listen, I don't want any trouble" I pleaded with the saddest eyes I could make.

"Hm, I believe that's exactly what you want..Alice" He purred my name in such a sultry manner. He leaned in a little closer and I was stuck once again.

"And I'm gonna do everything to give it to you" He murmured in my ear before placing a lingering kiss on my neck. I nearly melted at the soft touch that were his lips.

He grinned at my obvious reaction to his display of lust. Then he simply walked off, leaving me to stand there and take in all that had just happened within the span of only twenty seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up, yawning in a drowsy state of mind. I didn't get much sleep last night. I was up late, thinking about him. Ever since our last meeting, he was occupying my mind more than I'd like to admit.

I knew he was trouble.

He promised to give me trouble and it was all so very enticing. But I knew I couldn't let myself stoop so low. His intentions weren't good, I knew that much.

I could still feel the burning sensation from the kiss that he left on my neck and despite washing that area thoroughly in the shower as if I had the plague, it haunted my soul.

I was a Virgin. Justine was right about that. Never had a boyfriend or first kiss.
It never used to bother me but it seems the world's very acceptance lies on how many people you've slept with.

How I made it to seventeen without anyone laying a hand on me, I'll never know.

But then again, I had been somewhat touched now. If you call a whisper and a kiss on the neck anything. It made me giddy on the inside.

Perhaps I was attracted to Prince on some level. It was hard not to be. He was dead gorgeous and those eyes of his were something else. Every time he stares at me with them, it's like I'm stuck in some sensual trance and it's just us two.

I made sure to shake my head of those thoughts before I headed downstairs.

"Good morning, mother and father" I greeted, getting their attention. "Morning darling, you having breakfast ?" Mother asked. "No thanks, dad, may I take the car to school today ?" I wondered innocently. "Why ? Something wrong ?" He questioned sternly.

"No sir, it's just tiring walking home with those heavy books sometimes so I thought I'd use the car today" I explained, using a white lie. "Oh ok, no worries sweetie ! go ahead" He nodded understandingly, reading his paper.

"Thanks dad, bye guys" I smiled as I walked to the garage.

I got into the car and sat there for a second. I wish I didn't have to lie to my parents but I'm sure that if I told them that I really wanted to use the car so that I could escape from a fuck boy faster, I know I'd be in some deep shit. I started up the engine and backed out safely before driving off to school.

Let's hope that today is a good one.