Chp 6.

After exiting that closet with Prince, I thought nothing could ruin my mood. I was beaming and I couldn't wait to meet up with him again after school. I was minding my own business when suddenly, Justine and her clique waltzed right up to me whilst a smug look was prominent on her face.

"May I help you ?" I gawked. "So I heard your Prince's new fuck buddy" She grinned, ignoring me completely. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe that's any of your business" I replied politely, trying to keep myself composed.

"Shame that's all you'll ever be, I bet he hasn't even asked you to be his girlfriend" She laughed obnoxiously, earning a few snickers from her friends.

"He's just hanging you out to dry" She sneered as I stood there helplessly.
I was ready to burst into tears as I found myself speechless. I didn't want to believe her words but she was right.

He really was just using me.

She continued to stare at me as if she was superior, which she was and so therefore I ran off, erupting with tears as I heard their laughter echoing throughout the halls.

I rushed outside for fresh air, wiping my tears away as I looked up at the sky. I hated this place and it hated me. I was so stupid. Before I could properly calm myself down, I saw him walking towards me. I quickly rubbed my eyes, removing any excess tears away my face so that he wouldn't notice I was upset just a minute ago.

"Hey, ready to go ?" He smiled warmly. "No, I think I'm gonna head home" I muttered, avoiding his eyes. "Why ?" He furrowed, trying to study my face.

"Because I'm tired, ok !" I exclaimed suddenly. "Woah, I was only asking.." He backed off, putting his hands up in defence. "Well don't, and don't come to my house later either !" I warned.

"But your mother said I was welcome anytime" He pointed out.

"Well my father hates you and I'm finally starting to understand why" I retorted angrily. "What is your problem, Alice ? and why does your father hate me ?" He questioned, obviously offended.

"Because you're a fuckboy ! and I know better than to stoop down to your level so don't ever talk to me again !" I shouted before walking off, not waiting for his reaction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The day couldn't have gotten any worse. I had a major blow out with my father over the comments that I made about Prince this morning and was grounded for the entire weekend.

At this point, I couldn't even defend myself. I didn't care either. I skipped dinner and went to bed early, not in the mood for anyone or anything. I was having a lovely snooze until I heard knocking on my window. I shuffled and tried to ignore it the best I could but it continued to knock louder.

I sighed and sat up in a huff to investigate the sound. I couldn't have been more pissed off to see him. He stared at me dumbfounded as if I was the crazy person.

"I told you not to come here" I muttered with no tone as I opened the window.

"That wasn't going to stop me" He stated.

"Give me one good reason as to why I should let you in" I ordered.
"Because I'll wake up your parents if you don't" He threatened. I narrowed my eyes at him whilst he flashed a satisfied grin. I let him inside, not wanting to risk the possible death sentence that my father would bestow upon me.

We both sat there in silence until he spoke up.

"Why are you angry at me ?" He asked. "I'm not" I dismissed, crossing my arms. "I will wait all night if I have to" He sighed. "Because, you're using me ! don't you understand ? I'm not just somebody's plaything ! you know I'm a virgin and you've already taken away a lot of my firsts..I wanted a real boyfriend.." I whispered sadly.

"Alice, you haven't even given me a chance to ask you yet !" He protested. "But Justine said--" "Who gives a damn about what Justine said ! You really believe that bitch ?! she's just pissed because she hasn't been screwed in nearly six months'" He ranted.

I stared at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry.." I apologised quietly. "That's ok, now I came here because I couldn't stop thinking about you, I was going to ask you but then you got all mad at me" He chuckled. "Well I'm still here, aren't I ?" I teased, nudging him lightly on the shoulder.

"Alice, will you be my girl ?" He smiled. I nodded sheepishly, making his smile grow wider as he pulled me in for a brief kiss.

"I should go home, it's getting late" He mentioned. "No, stay...please ?" I pleaded, holding his arm. "If you say so, mama but I should warn you..I have certain rules when it comes to sleeping with members of the opposite sex" He joked.

"Oh shut up" I giggled softly, as we laid by each other's side. I felt his hands graze over my hips underneath the covers, sending goosebumps everywhere. It was impossible to hide how I felt when our faces were oh so close.

Although I think he sensed my discomfort as he settled on innocently holding me against his chest securely.

He pecked my lips before slowly leaving little kisses all over my face. It was surprisingly soothing and as he did it, I couldn't help but study his face. His eyes, his nose, his lips. I could see every little imperfection and I loved every single one.

"Prince.." I mumbled, getting his attention. "Yeah ?" He responded, staring into my eyes. "You're beautiful" I answered, telling him exactly what I thought.

It wasn't my intention to insult his masculinity but I felt the need to tell him for it was true and I had a feeling that he hadn't ever been called that before.

He blushed and smiled shyly, looking down as he did so.

"Thank you, Goodnight Alice" He said with a touch of sincerity.

"Goodnight Prince" I whispered happily, snuggling closer to him before peacefully drifting off to sleep.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
That was adorable, I know.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter ! Let me know what you thought !

This chapter is dedicated to hisdarlingnikki also, thanks for the overwhelming support <3 and hello to all my new followers/readers ! You're much appreciated !