Chp 5.

I anxiously sat at the kitchen table, silently eating my cereal. I could feel my father glancing at me every so often as I refused to look at him.

"So, your mother tells me that you had a boy over yesterday" He finally says. "Yeah, he was just dropping off my homework..no big deal" I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Did he mean to drop it down your throat ?" He scoffed, almost making me choke on my Cheerios. "Dad, he's just a friend..nothing more" I tried to convince him.

"When will I get to meet this "friend" then ?" He inquired. "I don't know, maybe when you're actually home for once" I sassed.

"I will not have you taking that tone with me, young lady !" He warned, pointing his finger at me. I rolled my eyes and looked over to my mother for help.

"Give her a break, Dale..the boy is a good kid" My mother assured. "Not when he's disrespecting my daughter in house, he ain't !" He yelled.

"I don't believe it's disrespectful if the recipient finds it pleasurable" I blurted out, instantly regretting my words. My parents both stared at me wide eyed.

"I'm going to be late for school if I don't go so uh, I'll catch up with you later !" I mumbled hastily, racing outside before they had a chance to scold me.

Damn, perhaps Prince was rubbing off on me already. I wouldn't mind rubbing off on him right now to be honest.

I giggled to myself. Save the impure thoughts for later. I could barely sleep after yesterday's events. I was too happy and hopped up on whatever ecstasy Prince delivered. I took my time on my way to school, casually enjoying another nice day in Minnesota. I was almost late for class.

I walked inside and saw Prince patiently waiting for me. I hurried on over to him and sat down beside him.

"I nearly thought that you were hiding from me again" He grinned at the sight of me. "No, I wanted to come to school today" I smiled. "Well good, because I'm gonna have you coming all over the school" He whispered, making me go red in the cheeks.

He licked his lips and I suddenly found it hard to concentrate on anything else.

"Wanna do it now ?" I asked without hesitation, feeling the deep throb between my legs. "I'm gonna count to three..you pretend to faint in my lap and I'll handle the rest" He uttered, watching the teacher.

I furrowed at him, confused by what he meant. But before I could question him, he had already quietly counted to three and I found myself flinging my body onto him carelessly.

"Oh my god ! Miss ! Alice has fainted, I gotta get her to the nurse !" He exclaimed loudly, getting everyone's attention as he stood up. "What in god damns name are you---" I cut the teacher off with a weakened moan whilst I tried to hold in a chuckle.

"Do you want this innocent girl to die ?!" He replied dramatically. "Oh go on, just go then ! take her and leave !" She hushed. "Yes ma'am" He cried, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders as we left the room.

As soon as he closed the door, I jumped down and we both burst into a contagious fit of laughter. "That was hilarious !" I cackled. "I told you to leave it up to me" He chuckled proudly.

"You should be an actor" I joked. "Perhaps someday" He admitted. Our laughter soon died down and it went deadly silent between us. We both gave each other a knowing look and Prince wasted no time in pulling me into his arms as our lips crashed against each other's hungrily.

"I know a place we can go" He muttered lustfully. I nodded as he dragged me to a nearby closet.

It was a somewhat spacious closet with little light emanating from the gap at the bottom between the door and the floor. He smiled and continued to kiss every part of me as I laid up against the wall. His kisses were intense but gentle and as I closed my eyes, I got lost in the sensational tinges that were being left on my skin.

"Lift up your skirt" He instructed, bending down suddenly. I did what I was told and before I knew it, my underwear had been slid off and his wondrous tongue began circling my clit rapidly. I tensed up at his sensitive touch, trying to pull away but his hands were firmly griping my ass whilst his head was stuck between my thighs.

"Oh Prince..I'm gonna cum" I breathed as he was going faster with every circular motion. "Come for me baby..I wanna hear you moan..loud" He murmured.

I felt myself reaching my final climax and on command, my hips violently thrusted forward as I orgasmed. I'm pretty sure my moans could be heard within the whole entire school as he drank every last drop that was left dripping from me.

I collapsed to my knees, sighing with relief as my eyes met with his. It was a dangerous look of satisfaction within those seductive chocolately whirlpools that were his eyes.

He then uttered a sentence that made me tremble further for the thought nearly killed me with the upmost desire.

"I can't wait to feel you inside me"