Chp 12.

"So how was it ? I mean I already know what he's like but how did he do for you ?" Samantha questioned curiously with a giggle. "Well it started off real slow at first and then we just got really into it" I smiled shyly. I didn't really want to discuss losing my virginity with Sam, considering she had already fucked him first.

But as soon as I told her what happened, she made me spill all the details.

"How long did it last ?" She asked bluntly. "Sam ! that's personal..and besides, it might have lasted a entire song but I'm not one to kiss and tell" I muttered sheepishly as I tried to keep the grin off my face. "Wow...you really are his special one, you've done a number on that boy ! I'll tell ya" She responded.

"So planning on doing it again soon ?" She winked. "Oh I don't know, I mean we're not animals..I think we're just gonna take it slow from here" I replied modestly.

~ Later that Day ~

"Oh Prince ! oh shit ! right there !" I gasped as Prince's dick drilled me harder with every thrust. I was currently backed up against the music room wall, with the door LOCKED this time. Prince said that we needed to bless the place since we didn't get the chance to before.

So here we were, just a couple of sex obsessed teenagers screwing each other up against anything that made a sound. My body was already starting to feel sore as he thrusted deeper and deeper whilst he nibbled on my neck, leaving enough marks to create a painting. I couldn't help but moan whenever his tongue slipped back into my mouth.

"Ah fuck, I'm gonna-" and on command, as my back arched, he held me closer to his body so that he that stayed fully inside me. It only drove me crazier as I orgasmed everywhere, my body spasming so wildly that I felt myself going limp.

It seemed to cause a chain reaction as he jizzed too only seconds later. We collapsed on top of each other, both sweating heavily. But he wasn't done quite yet so I watched on as his head went down between my thighs, licking me clean. I could barely keep up as I panted, trying to catch my breath as I rode his face shamelessly.

My sex drive had gone into overdrive since our first sexual encounter and I honestly didn't care anymore. It was only getting better and better. I nearly chuckled at the thought, it was only a few years ago when I would listen to my mother ranting about how every teenage girl was too sexualised these days.

If only she knew that her own daughter had turned into "one of those girls".

"Damn baby, you're so soft and wet" He murmured, bringing his lips to mine so I got a taste of myself. Not bad. We soon relaxed, cuddling up next to each other as we stared up at the darkened ceiling. We came prepared this time. I took one of the blankets off my bed and stole one of my mothers candles whilst Prince brought the condoms, of course.

We turned off all the lights to make it extra romantic so that only the dim flame that shone from the candle was our light source. "Prince ?" I asked as my head rested on his naked but hairy chest. "Yeah" He answered. "Do you ever think about the future ?" I wondered somewhat innocently.

"Of course" He responded, kissing my forehead. "What do you see ?" I inquired, looking up at him whilst my fingers played with his curly chest hair.

"I see myself, my name is on every billboard, every street..but people don't judge me for the way that I look or how I present myself..they judge by the quality of the music and hopefully, it continues for many years to come" He spoke with a hint of shy excitement.

"That does sound nice" I admitted. "But where am I ?" I added insecurely. "Oh don't worry, we got big plans for you little mama..as soon as I get big, we'll make a poetry album, you supplying the poetry, me supplying the music, of course" He replied confidently, causing me to smile at his self assurance.

"It'll be great, we can both be stars together" He enthused. "Like the dozens of countless infinities in the sky" I whispered with hope. "Ok but save the poetry for the main event" He poked. I couldn't see him trying to suppress his laughter but his suddenly jumping chest was a dead giveaway.

"Oh shush, I heard you utter the word "orgasmatron" earlier whilst we were banging, now that just sounds like a bad porno title !" I complained. "Oh please, I could call you way nastier things..I'm just stating what you are, just you wait ! I'll use it in a song someday !" He retorted. "You wouldn't dare !" I warned with wide eyes.

"Try me, mama" He muttered with his typical stupid ass smirk plastered on his face. This quickly turned into a tickle fest between us that soon became playful wrestling, before simply going back to countless kisses and hugs. It soon got quiet as we stopped to look into each others eyes.

It was only when I stared into his dark but loving brown eyes that my heart seeded with all the love that I had for him. I loved him so much, I wanted to be able to say it as freely as I did like when I first announced it at that cursed family dinner.

But I wanted him to say it first and by the sudden deep look in his eyes. I think he was finally going to say it. I smiled at him gratefully, my heart beating faster as I watched his luscious lips part open slowly.

"Y'know, I'd like to take you to the studio sometime"

Kill me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Poor Alice. She should know by now that her man is music orientated af.