Chp 4.

I laid confined to my bed all day, playing the sick patient for my parents. My dad was at work and my mother was busy tending to my every need. I finally managed to fend her off as I wanted a nap so she nicely obliged and has left me alone since.

I actually slept half the day away as I made up for all the lost sleep that I had spent awake whilst thinking of Prince.

I felt pretty guilty for skipping school today. I knew I would have to catch up tomorrow and explain myself. I stared at the ceiling relaxingly as my thoughts danced around my head. I closed my eyes and decided to just listen to the sounds coming from the house.

I could hear the television on. My mothers footsteps. A knock on the door.
It was probably dad.

I listen to my mother getting up to answer the door as I have nothing better to do. The door opens and I hear a certain voice. It's too deep to be my fathers. But it sounds familiar.

Then I hear my mother reply.

"Well come on in, Prince ! she's upstairs in her room".

My eyes shot open in horror. He's here. My god.

I can't lock my door. I don't have enough time and he'll hear me. The only option left is to close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. That's it. He'll leave me alone then. I exhaled softly and closed my eyes before wrapping myself securely in my blankets.

I hear his footsteps coming closer and closer towards my room. I lay as still as I can, the nerves this boy gave me were ridiculous. I soon hear the door open slowly and the only thing left besides the dreadful silence is the sound of my own loud-ass heartbeat.

I decide to open my eyes carefully and much to my dismay, there he stood.

Despite his short height, it felt as if he was hovering over me. He wore his everlasting grin as he continued to stare at me.

"Hello" He finally greeted, breaking the tension. Before I could say anything he sat down at the foot of my bed so I immediately sat up as well to face him.

"I heard you were sick so I came to visit you" He explained, eyeing me strangely.

"Oh, well I'm feeling much better now ! I'll definitely be back tomorrow !" I chuckled nervously. "Alice" He said, stopping me. "I'm not stupid" He laughed.

I looked down, feeling embarrassed once again. He saw right through my plan.

"At first, I thought you were just shy but now I'm starting to think there's something wrong with you" He joked.

"Well just like Justine said, you go after the helpless virgin meat" I added.
He raised his eyebrows and I instantly wanted to face palm myself into oblivion.

"You didn't know I was a virgin..did you.." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Well now I do, and I'm actually a little surprised" He smirked. "Why ?" I asked, scrunching my face up in confusion.

"C'mon Alice, you walk up to the school, the only white girl in this place and you be looking fine as hell..do I look like I'm lying ?" He questioned, his eyes going wide as he stared at me with a dead pan look.

I giggled at his humorous expression.

"That's the first time you've been comfortable enough to smile around me" He pointed out cheerfully. I looked down at my lap shyly before looking back up at him again.
God, he was so gorgeous and cute.

How could a man be so sexual and yet so innocent looking.

I must of zoned out a bit as Prince was now calling my name.

"Alice, what're you thinking about ?" He asked. "Defying the laws of intimacy" I answered. "Oh yeah, well that certainly wouldn't happen to include me now would it ?" He flirted, leaning in suddenly. Normally, I would be freaking out right now but I found myself leaning in too and before I knew it, we were full blown making out.

He pulled me closer towards him whilst his other hand explored underneath the hem of my panties. I was only wearing my pyjamas after all. I laid back and moaned, trying to catch my breath but I didn't want to stop. The strong lust between us had gone on far too long and there was no turning back now.

"Prince, I want you" I whimpered at his touch. "I know, baby..I know" He murmured whilst he kissed the tender spot of my neck.

And we would've gone further if I hadn't heard the embarrassed gasp of my mother.
My eyes widened, much like Prince's did and we quickly pushed ourselves off each other in shock.

"Oh hi, mother..Prince was just giving me my homework" I excused ever so terribly.

"Yeah, uh..I'll be going now..I'll see you tomorrow, Alice" He muttered, glancing at me cheekily before he exited the room.

"Bye bye then, you're welcome anytime !" My mother called out. My jaw dropped with astonishment. "What the hell, mom ?!" I exclaimed. "Oh darling, is he your new boyfriend ?! I've waited so long for this day ! He's simply wonderful !" She gushed.

"Mom ! He's just a friend and what is the matter with you ?!'" I glared with frustration.

"Alright then I'll stop ! I'm just so happy for you ! my baby girl's all grown up" She cooed, hugging me tightly before leaving the room. I sat there, still stunned by my mothers reaction. Who would've thought that making out with a boy in my room would earn praise from my own mother.

I somehow predicted that my fathers reaction would not be the same.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Well that was interesting..haha.
Now what do you think her fathers reaction will be ? ;)