chapter 2

I woke up to a loud crash.

Jumping out of my new room and into heading to the kitchen I started to look for evidence of something falling. I walked around the corner to find my new roommate had dropped a pan large bowl full of pancake mix. The batter covered the floor and Cole looked at me, smiling nervously.

"I am so sorry! I hoped I didn't wake you"
"Don't worry about it" I replied chuckling at his embarrassment. "What were you trying to do anyway?"
"I was making you pancakes for your first day here" he started to blush and he looked so adorable.
"Cole you are so sweet, but you didn't need to do that"
"I wanted to" he said, shrugging.

We cleared up the spilt batter and began making more for our breakfast. I was surprised to find the fridge full of so many more things than last night when I grabbed a drink. "Did you go grocery shopping Cole?" I questioned him as he started to pour the mix onto the sizzling pan.

"Yeah I wasn't sure what you ate so I made sure you had a lot to choose from." He replied while flipping a pancake."Thanks for that but I'm not a fussy eater so don't trouble yourself too much. Besides we can go together next time and I can pay my half." I felt bad that Cole bought so much food for us without letting my give him any money, I'll have to think of something to make up of it later.

While we ate our pancakes we got to know each other quite well. Cole is so funny and very genuine, he doesn't seem at all like all the other fuckboys that I'm far too familiar with. "Okay I've gotta get ready for class now" I said while clearing the table.

"I'm so nervous! I really want to settle in nicely here."
"You have nothing to worry about! You're too friendly to get on anyone's bad side and your very intelligent, no doubt you'll be graduating with honors."
"Haha I really hope your right."

It didn't take me too long to get ready, I evaluated my final look in my full length mirror. I decided to dress casually with ripped jeans and a bomber jacket, I wanted to stay in my comfort zone on my first day.

8:56 My first class was at 9 and I'm almost late. Typical, I've never been very punctual. Stuffing my books and schedule in my bag I headed for the door, "I'll see you tonight Cole" I called out hoping he would hear me. As I opened to the door I was startled by an unexpected hug. Cole wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

I could feel how muscular his arms are, I didn't want them to leave my waist. "Good luck y/n" His words were quiet but sincere.

"Thank you Cole" I turned in his arms and kissed his cheek, walking out the door and leaving Cole blushing from my gesture.
________________________________________________________________
I'd love you if you voted and if you have any suggestions leave me a comment!
Much love ❣